Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
wow, normally i hate rust... but i gave it another chance right now and i got on top of that building first. thats the key to success on rust.

i went 17 - 0

was going for nuke, but as usual the score limit gets reached before i can get to 25
i did this and wrecked shop. thanks

the problem now is i never get to play on fuckin Rust..
i dont get enough Terminal either.

also n00b question: how do you wear the gillie sniper suit?

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Im guessing you dont know that there is a glitch where the kills from the pave low dont count towards your kill streak ( but they do from the care package, IW has them mixed up ). Harrier, chopper gunner, nuke is the most used combo.

My highest kill streak is 27, I have never tried for a nuke, maybe one of these days I will.
That explains why KAH707KALI got the nuke using the pave low from a care package.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
fuck these fucking glitches

fuck the ninja perk not working

fuck the killstreaks not working

fuck the fags that sit there and try to find glitches

and fuck the fags that promote the glitches on youtube

Mar 23, 2004
its not a glitch. (i dont think)

if you get a care package, nothin in there will count towards your killstreak same with emergency airdrops.

but if you get the seven or six killstreak required to call in a chopper then it continues which lets you use your emp nuke and other shit like that.

i think some of you guys are thinkin to hard... this is why i dont post in this thread cuz ima end up readin some shit thats gonna make me not even wanna play the shit no more. the whole secret spots in climb up here to get there is cool but all that glitchin and different mishaps in the game is weak as fuck along with the people that promote it.

jus play the fuckin game.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com

I use claymores alot, and they are glitched as well, I have watched countless kill cams were someone with ninja and steady aim walked right threw them they clicked did not go off and they killed me ( no flash bang either ) IW says they are aware and looking into it. If they have have scrambler pro then I understand that but not the other perks, this game I swear...

Im starting to enjoy this game more I really hated it at first, I still hate the maps though and thats one thing that they cant change. Once they fix all the glitches the over all experience will be a little better, but this game does have to much BS and always will.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
i been gettin murked horribly the last two days straight campers and my bullets dont seem to do shit
That happened to me the other week, I could not go positive for the life of me shit was frustrating, I changed some things up last week and my K/D has gone up quite a bit. I just came the realization that I cannot play this game like I did in MW.

Dec 9, 2005
How do these fucking dweebs even have fun like that?

Fuck those stupid glitches. Do they think that their rank means anything outside of XBOX Live Call of Duty world?

Just play the fucking game.

Mar 13, 2003
I use claymores alot, and they are glitched as well, I have watched countless kill cams were someone with ninja and steady aim walked right threw them they clicked did not go off and they killed me ( no flash bang either ) IW says they are aware and looking into it. If they have have scrambler pro then I understand that but not the other perks, this game I swear...

I thought i was trippin...Same shit happened to me!

May 3, 2002

Mooooooooore glitches for that ass.. they really need to patch this.. these glitches are now getting ridiculous, its turning COD into Halo. :ermm:

NEW mods now include:

Super Speed
Super Jump
Knife people from far distances
Care Packages with Nukes
Nukes take 15 minutes to detonate
Super Mo...
Super Rapid Fire
1mill xp per kill
Unlimited Ammo
Modded Gamertag and Clan Tag
Modded Leaderboard.

1 million XP per kill, wow.. id be P. 10 in no time, now IW is in trouble.. they might need to reset ranks cuz everyone is gonna be a Prestige 10 in no time.

-