Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Just got the STD title! It was funny to cuz i saw some dude had it in the lobby before they even divided teams..He ended up on the other team and i was like, ima shank that guy..lol sure enough caught him slippin

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004

this is a ps3 controller, not sure about a 360

i never played pc games but im tempted to try that mouse, it looks dope. reviews are high on it

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Just got the STD title! It was funny to cuz i saw some dude had it in the lobby before they even divided teams..He ended up on the other team and i was like, ima shank that guy..lol sure enough caught him slippin
I got the STD yesterday by knifing someone who had it, got the infected today when someone knifed me, the infected one is fine, but the STD has flowers yeah never gonna use that one.

Been using C4 alot on domination matches and in general, I know mutha fuckas is pissed when they watch the kill cam and seen that I killed them with C4. Ive gotten a couple good kills with it when cats dont know im there I throw the C4 next to them and BOOM!!! Shits comedy every time...

May 4, 2002
i got that STD title too. i walked up to some dude sniping people and i just knifed him.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Looks way to fucking complicated
point and click, boom headshot

would take a short time to get used to but it has built in shit like a frag button, to help snipe. and also rapid fire.

think about how much quicker and precise you could mouse aim compared to the joystick... its a big advantage...

Dec 9, 2005
RPD - Bling Pro - Grip & Red Dot = :dead:

I'm finally getting familiar with the maps, therefore getting a little better. Still a long way to go to get to my legendary status in COD4.