Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Just read this from IW:

http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo

#MW2 Update in Test now: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix.

Fourzerotwo via Twitter 5 minutes ago.

But then I read this.. but not sure I believe him. Mods are going to be getting worse??? God Mode?? Clipping?? 5 second Nukes?? Oh my!
:
I really hope the mods dont get worse this game is so fucked up already. As soon as I see a private match I back out.

Wasteland and Derail are now on my NEVER PLAY THESE GARBAGE ASS MAPS EVER AGAIN!!! I refuse to play them, and there are a couple more that are real close. If this game was running fine, and all the small stuff got patched and things were more even, it would not change the fact that I hate the maps in this game. To me that is my biggest issue ( camping is not as bad but guys hiding in corners, laying down in corners, waiting with HB sensors etc.. that and the garbage spawns are still an issue and guys camp becuase of the map designs) with this game, maps are everything and I just dont care for any of the maps. I played the shit outta MW and was sick of those maps, and oh how I wish I had those maps were in this game instead of the garbage maps they made for this game.

Mar 13, 2003
i just dont understand why these fools are fuckin with this game so much...Taking all the fun of it out and shit, i mean 5 second nukes?!?!?! GTFO with that bullshit! Better not be true of the game is going back to gamestop or shelved until they fix all the dumb ass shit!

Oct 30, 2006
yeah they do except for the sentry gun i got the pave low from a care package it got me 7 more kills and i got the chopper gunner and then nuked all them mothafuckaz
Are you sure? It even says on the loading screen...."Kills from a care package don't count toward your Kill streak."

Plus I've had it set up before to get a Harrier afterwards and it never happens.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Are you sure? It even says on the loading screen...."Kills from a care package don't count toward your Kill streak."

Plus I've had it set up before to get a Harrier afterwards and it never happens.
Yeah I'll get a good reward from a care package like a chopper gunner and kill a shitload of people but it doesn't give me another killstreak reward. Maybe you (KAH707KALI) were killing people other ways besides the pave low and that's how you got the nuke?

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Started using the RPD with grip and have been tearing threw cats with it. I used it off and on in MW ( M60 was the business ) but I like it 10 fold more in this game. Still use the TAR for running and gunning though.

Mar 13, 2003
lol...i've been puttin in work with them 1887 akimbo's too...Trying to get mine in since i didnt use them much before, but all these people hitting me from hella far with them shit's got me using them and hitting them back!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Yeah I'll get a good reward from a care package like a chopper gunner and kill a shitload of people but it doesn't give me another killstreak reward. Maybe you (KAH707KALI) were killing people other ways besides the pave low and that's how you got the nuke?
naw i got the 4 kills got a care package killed a couple people went and called it in hid then it started murkin fools got to chopper gunner and started killin fools that way

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
wow, normally i hate rust... but i gave it another chance right now and i got on top of that building first. thats the key to success on rust.

i went 17 - 0

was going for nuke, but as usual the score limit gets reached before i can get to 25