Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2009
So heres this weeks new glitch unlimited ammo, nades noob tubes etc... and yes this 100% real. This is on the 360 ( no PS3 not sure about PC ) the host is someone who is using a modded 360 ( guess they did not ban all of them ) not sure how they do it but they do.

This game is just fucked off every which way you could think of.

This is just insane, AC 130 with no reload time.

I joined a few of these matches it's damn crazy, they get 200 kill streaks on ac130

Jun 4, 2004
i just played these granade launcher games. man they shooting that shit everywhere! its dumb. no skill or fun to it at all. i joined the last 4 games where they are doing this and some dude had an ac130 everytime i spawned i died. if this continues im done with this game

Feb 15, 2006
havent seen to many problems on the ps3 one besides the javelin glitch nothin else good to see this is what $50 a year gets you on xbox360
I been in a couple games of free for all where 2 players were nuke boosting.

Tactical insertion keep respawning n the other player in on it keeps killing that person over n over..ruins the whole mode cuz i like to win

10th prestige gltich is gettin outta hand.. yesterday there was a fake 10th prestige in like every other game but they sucked

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Dude last night I got into a match that had unlimited ammo but didn't realize it at first. It was on highrise and I noticed the entire fucking map was just shaking like an earth quake. I would walk out and get blasted instantly. Finally I hid in the middle of the map and noticed the gernade launcher trails going back and forth so I switched to mine and held down the trigger and bam, unlimited gernades. Shit was pandemonium. Played like 10 matches this way, even Masked Lemon got in on the action.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Dude last night I got into a match that had unlimited ammo but didn't realize it at first. It was on highrise and I noticed the entire fucking map was just shaking like an earth quake. I would walk out and get blasted instantly. Finally I hid in the middle of the map and noticed the gernade launcher trails going back and forth so I switched to mine and held down the trigger and bam, unlimited gernades. Shit was pandemonium. Played like 10 matches this way, even Masked Lemon got in on the action.

this shit sounds fun lol

they should add a glitch mode where idiots like me can play these kinds of games without disturbing the people who want to play nicely

Mar 13, 2003
i got into a game with Masked Lemon (he sent an invite) and i think Likwid was there too?!.....Somebody had an AC130 rippin shit up a couple of times i spawned and instantly died until i found cover every now and then, but that shit was crazy no reload time and when i watched the killcam, he just kept shooting and changing direction hitting everybody...Once i realized i had infinite ammo (after i kept seeing nades being tossed everywhere) i just kept throwing nades hitting like 4 people in the process, but shit got real boring real quick so i jammed. Crazy shit with that AC130 tho, i had started to look for dude who had it but kept getting killed by him in the process of somebody's shooting a launcher or throwing nades.

I was also in a private match before that and went something like 195 - 183 or some shit....Crazy playing domination in rust with no time or score limit....kept getting everbodys care package cuz somebody would kill them...Even had an AC130 but somebody killed me i think, cuz it didnt last too long...No infinite ammo tho, so i couldnt rip shit up like the dude in the other match i was in.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
^^ what was ur name on xbox? lmfao I got a couple of those ac130's and fuck it was like rape season. Was it me or does Masked Lemon not use the mic even though it says he has one plugged in?

Mar 13, 2003
honestly i didnt even notice he was mic'd up.....I was on ur team when i got into the match and u were leading the team in kills at the time....my gamertag is in my sig, but i didnt hang around too long just long enough to die like 20 times and get like 4 kills or so....shti was getting a lil ridiculous for me...I felt like george lopez "I cant do noooothing"

Mar 13, 2003
i can understand why...Most of the time I spawned i got killed. Shit when i first spawned into the game I got killed instantly cuz of that AC130.

Oct 9, 2008
I swear as soon as these gay ass glitches hit the web it spreads like wildfire..I had no idea what you guys were talkin bout with that unlimited ammo? Now i'm getting on matches where i spawn and just see thousands of grenades getting launched..I immedietly backed out! I hope you glitchen fags know your completely ruining this game..

EDIT: So after posting this the following 5 matches i was put in they were all doing this.. I think i'm gonna have to take a break from this, you fuckin nerds ruined it! I would love to go to your house and shove your modded xbox up yo ass pussys!