Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Mooooooooore glitches for that ass.. they really need to patch this.. these glitches are now getting ridiculous, its turning COD into Halo. :ermm:

NEW mods now include:

Super Speed

Knife people from far distances
Super Mo...
Super Rapid Fire
Unlimited Ammo
Modded Gamertag and Clan Tag
Modded Leaderboard.
these are all i have came across minus the other obvious ones.......I cant even play free for all lately cuz all that shit is glitched the fuck out.

Mar 23, 2004
ive been seeing these fags join a free for all room together, use silencers and all that uav shit with tactical insertion go hide in the corner of the map and i guess play rock paper scissors to see whos gonna do the killin and dying and then 30 seconds later call a harrier, then pavelow, then nuke and the games over in 3 minutes. they finish 37-0

shit happend like 4 games in a row. it took a minute for me to figure out how they were doin it but i caught there little monkey asses on the afgan map hidin in that lil alley way on the outskirts of the map

Oct 10, 2005
is there anyway to have the riot shield as a secondary weapon, or used as like equipment so when youre out of ammo you can whip out the riot shield (until you find a gun)? saw someone using this but cant seem to figure out how to equip it as secondary maybe cause im not ranked all the way up

Mar 13, 2003
Can u pick up guns when u have a riot shield??? If so then that's probably how they doing it...I don't use riot shield much myself n never tried. Hopefully this patch fixEs most of the issues. I was actually able to play free for all glitch free but haven't played so long man I sucked

Apr 25, 2002
is there anyway to have the riot shield as a secondary weapon, or used as like equipment so when youre out of ammo you can whip out the riot shield (until you find a gun)? saw someone using this but cant seem to figure out how to equip it as secondary maybe cause im not ranked all the way up
You would have to switch to your secondary and pick a riot shield up.