MOB SHOP ENT. GROWING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I'm at the point to where I'm focusing on my artist more so I'm expanding it by putten out all types of music. As I've talked about before I have my country artist, singers such as Deltrice and Sam'Yell, Shill Macc, Young Gasz, My boy Perryon J-Key from Louisiana, Fatz from Las Vegas, J-Ken, F.A.N (fuck a name), and South West Committee! I'm just worken My Boss roll and given all artist a chance to shine! I also wanna teach them the game so the can also own their own labels such as like Shill Macc has Underground Royalty. I'm just asken that we support our artist and be prepared for some good music in the future! Were not better then any other camp, were just doing what we do and wanna give the people good music! Its enough money for everbody! Thanks for the support.... AP.9

May 16, 2002
I'm at the point to where I'm focusing on my artist more so I'm expanding it by putten out all types of music. As I've talked about before I have my country artist, singers such as Deltrice and Sam'Yell, Shill Macc, Young Gasz, My boy Perryon J-Key from Louisiana, Fatz from Las Vegas, J-Ken, F.A.N (fuck a name), and South West Committee! I'm just worken My Boss roll and given all artist a chance to shine! I also wanna teach them the game so the can also own their own labels such as like Shill Macc has Underground Royalty. I'm just asken that we support our artist and be prepared for some good music in the future! Were not better then any other camp, were just doing what we do and wanna give the people good music! Its enough money for everbody! Thanks for the support.... AP.9
Respect! I believe that's the mind frame to have in this business. Understanding there is a market for a variety of music is a plus.