Mistakes on CD Covers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
on the back of Ronald Dregan it says "Fellin Myself" instead of "Feelin Myself"

^ bandanas is spelled wrong

on Keak Da Sneak's slef titled album the tracklisting is all fucked up... completely out of order... and some of the songs on the tracklisting aint even on the album... some of the songs on the album aint on the tracklist

Jun 27, 2002
eyes on the prize comp lists someone from bone as a feature...dude aint on shit....

yeah tey fucked my album up for the first 5,000 copies...they collector items now

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Alot of the mistakes are from the artist themselve with it comes to the tracklisting, they get their artwork done, then go get the cd mastered and figure they wanna ad some intros and change shit up, then they done realize theyre fuckin it up, then they realize after the shits been pressed, seen it happen to many times. Ive fucked up on a coupla things it happens, but its all ways better to type your shit up yourself and give it to the designer so they dont mispell Lil Boo Boo Locs name wrong.

May 7, 2002
NOT ON THA COVER BUT THA NEW TURF TALK BRINGS U THA HOOD ON THA SID IT SAT TURF TALKS BINGS THA HOOD AND ON THA SICC WIT IT UMBRELLA HOW THA SPELLED KEAQK THA SNEAK AND DOIE OR DOEY ROCC<-ALSO THIS NIGGA TRACC GO HARD ITS CALLED LIVING IT

YA BOY 1 HUNNIT