Mistakes on CD Covers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KNw

Sicc OG
Jan 17, 2003
What are some mistakes you have seen on cd covers or inside or on the back of the cd where you see a song number that is different from the actual song on the cd.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
take a look @ 90% of the artwork that phunky phat graphics put out...

a few off bat-
Felony "781 Redrum" - "New York" and "Fuck Biggie" are on the same track... but on the back cover, it lists them as two different tracks
C-Bo "The Autopsy" - Track #5 "Stomping In My Street" should read "Stomping In My Steel Toes"
C.I.N. "Richmond Roulette" - On the back artwork, the last track "Shout Outs" is left off the track listing
Dush Tray "I'll Rather Lounge" - Track Listing on the back says "Natural Born Playas" is track #1, when intro should be #1. funny thing is, "Intro" is listed on there with no track number on it. what the fuck where they thinking?
DTL "Dyin 2 Live" (not sure if this is a phunky phat graphics album artwork... but it looks like one) - "Double Jeopardy" is left off the track listing on the back.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i wasnt happy when they spelled RHYTHMX name wrong on the cover of the sick wid it umbrella comp a few months back. he's been signed to sick wid it for longer than anybody and his name shoulda been spelled right.

KNw

Sicc OG
Jan 17, 2003
What about the The Regime All Out War V.2. I don't have the cd with me but I know on my copy that on the track listing on the first disk is different from the cd. Anyone else notice that?

Apr 25, 2002
CCG-100% Game..........

-the tracklisting is all out fucked...........

King George-Playas & Hustlas Comp...........

-the cover has all the artists names that are featured on the comp.the tape has all the artists,but the cd has about 1/4 of the songs and artists missing...........

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

All I got to say is D-Shot Six GIGURES! I dont know how the fuck they can spell that shit wrong on the spine of the CD!!!

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Prime Minister tracklist is ALL fucked up. Skee 64's 1st cd has mistakes in the tracklist too.

Pueblo Indians' cd has "Ueblo Indians" written on the spine :).

D-Moe's Ghost Writer has an intro that is not mentioned in the tracklist and therefore each track plays one number later. What is more it has 2 tracks that are mentioned with features. In fact they don't have any features and I bet their real titled are also different ("Well Respected" and "Ain't Gotta Luv Me").

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

AC Transit said:
who can ever forget the mysterious song "The Next Episode" off the Doggystyle album. Was this even a cut?

There was a song, but it got removed from the album at the last minute. It has the same beat as Warren G's Runnin With No Breaks. You can find that shit online...

Apr 25, 2002
its hella funny how bay albums be havin hella typos and all this shit wrong with them. another thing is how people be spelling names wrong of featured artists.