mistah fab vs. ghostbuster fan boys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

moves

Sicc OG
Feb 13, 2006
i dont know if anybody has posted this in here. mods feel free to delete if its already be discussed.

but this shit is comedy. im sure it'll take some seriousness off some of the wanna be e-thugs in here. check out this ghostbuster's forum and the fan boys' response to fab's video:

http://forums.ghostbusters.net/ghostbusters_post9687-0-asc-0.html

nerds complainin about how fab is a disgrace cause he has an upside down proton pack.

"maybe they are trying to do like Kris Kross... you know... pants backwards... Proton Packs upside down... who knows..."

"Even if Mista Fab was too busy to check that the car in his video isn't Ecto 1 from the films, he must have people who can look into these things."

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol...it was bound to happen....at least they aint talkin that much shit...right?

what woulda been sick is if fabby got dan ackroyd or somethin in his video.....

moves

Sicc OG
Feb 13, 2006
sfgiants2001 said:
hahaha i saw that shit the other day, that link was on cocaineblunts or something like that.
yeah... thats where i saw it.

i was thinkin someone in here was one of the dude's trying to explain to the nerds who mac dre is.

lol @ dude's sayin shit about md being an undercover spike lee.