mistah fab vs. ghostbuster fan boys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
"Fine, I'll admit it... I probably wouldn't be as steamed if it didn't involve Ecto-1 or any tie to this franchise. But the stuff that hits close to home has a way of occupying your attention"

HAHAHAH FUCKIN NERD

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
Really Treal said:
"Fine, I'll admit it... I probably wouldn't be as steamed if it didn't involve Ecto-1 or any tie to this franchise. But the stuff that hits close to home has a way of occupying your attention"

HAHAHAH FUCKIN NERD
LMFAO!!! They're all tramatized now. Everytime they watch the opening credits for the 500th time, they'll picture in their minds Fab doing the usher with his chain.

Jan 22, 2007
"My Goodness, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Ray I mean, its cool to see GB get publicity in one form or another, but this is just pathetic. Those hop-hopping goons are f*cking pathetic. Wearing upside down packs? Climbing atop the Ecto-1? Pasting some lame-ass logo OVER the original???? That's crazy! ...and "Ghost Riding" itself just sounds insanely ignorant. Maybe there is such thing as bad publicity...

wow... these guys are just clowns... even more haters on tha bay... hahahhaha...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I bet one of the nerds on that site is trying to design a proton pack that actually works so they can catch some ghosts

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
"Those hop-hopping goons are f*cking pathetic. Wearing upside down packs? Climbing atop the Ecto-1? Pasting some lame-ass logo OVER the original???? That's crazy! ...and "Ghost Riding" itself just sounds insanely ignorant. Maybe there is such thing as bad publicity..."

lol that site is full of laughs!

Dec 9, 2005
I know its not THE Ecto, you know people think or will think it is. *heavy sigh*

LOL @ Heavy sigh...

Must've really struck a nerve with these dweebs...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its just funny to me that are are enough people so adamant about the ghostbusters movies that they have their own message board. I'm gonna have to peep some of their threads I bet they are all comedy. I may even register and play along lol. It it hella crackin, does it get hella hits?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Fab is hella stupid for wearing those proton packs upside down, I mean shit how does he expect to catch ghosts like that? That tottaly isn't the real ecto 1 either, Fab is a bold faced liar