Mistah Fab slapped Dj Mustard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
mannnn marshawn lynch should be on the god damn raiders in the backfield with jones-drew, we would be repping the hometown more than any other NFL team in the game.

also, i used to not even know who dj mustard was. now i hate his chubby ass, and if any of this is true, fabby davis jr deserves a god damn medal or a pat on the back or something.

the thing that bothers me most about this fool is he talks about the "bay sound" like it's this one specific thing, than makes these ridiculously simple beats that have super famous rappers on them. a fuckin 5 year old with reason and a keyboard could make 80% of his beats. the bay sound is classic samples, slumping bass, and off-the wall sound fx. khayree is the bay sound. mustard is the bitch sound

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
LO-FUCKING-L

The "Bay sound" aint even been original since 1997.

F.A.B. needs to sit the fuck back down & think of a way to make a hit, something he aint done since the Hyphy movement.

Ole jealous ass muhfucka, mad at another mans shine.... thats text book #HATTEN.
that fool isn't shining, he's making basic ass beats. if he's shining, there are 4,000,000 producers in the US currently shining

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
that fool isn't shining, he's making basic ass beats. if he's shining, there are 4,000,000 producers in the US currently shining
TF you talkin about breh this fool is in rotation on every radio station in the country, with SEVERAL different songs / SEVERAL different artists

....do you have ANY idea what you talking about?

breh.... WTF are you saying? makes ZERO sense. There aint no 4 million producers in heavy rotation right now.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2006
Not that you may care about numbers, but in which case numbers normally don't lie, Let me enlighten you to the fact that DJ MUSTARD has 8, yes 8 songs on the top 100 Billboard charts. Just signed a deal with ROCKNATION, so in my opinion, the man does has some shine.

It's not another producer out right now whether it's rap, rock, country, pop, alternative, edm, who has 8 singles charting on Billboard.

I agree that his beats are simple, lightly Bay influenced, but in no way, shape, or form, will I discredit his accomplishments, because he figured out a winning formula to get him where he's at.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Are you saying Mustard on the beat hoe is not shinning?

Dont wanna misread your post but dude is killin it, check the charts
by Troy's custom user title "deep slumps" & the fact I aint ever heard of dude, my best guess is he is some no name producer, also mad at DJ Mustard for getting his bread.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
TF you talkin about breh this fool is in rotation on every radio station in the country, with SEVERAL different songs / SEVERAL different artists

....do you have ANY idea what you talking about?

do we need to compare what tracks FAB currently has in rotation, EVEN ON BAY STATIONS? [which he dont]

breh.... WTF are you saying? makes ZERO sense. There aint no 4 million producers in heavy rotation right now.
I agree with you, Shea...but mustard carries himself like a shithead...like someone who never got his ass kicked

Jul 12, 2002
4 million producers don't have multiple hits in rotation on the radio. Whether you like his music or not, his name is huge right now.

10 years ago FAB would have been against doing shit like this. The yellow bus keeps getting shorter and shorter.