Mike Nolan needs to take a hike!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Fuck Battle, Morgan should be ahead of him on the depth chart. I'm tired of his mediocre ass. He had a good game a few weeks back but other than that he has been nothing but average and I'm sick of seeing him on the field. Whenever he's on there it just reminds me we need better receivers.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I would be fine with it, no more watered down nolan offensive plays, no more BS defensive packages, Im pretty sure Martz would let Manusky and Singletary handle the D

Apr 5, 2005
Battle is a pussy. He got skurd and didnt follow through with the catch when he seen Harrison in the neighborhood. I know it was in the 4th qtr and Niners had no shot, but Battle should have just caught the damn ball. Fuckin pussy.

I'd like to see Mike Singletary as our HC.

Feb 7, 2006
flat/unprepared teams during the week, no kind of adjustments during gametime, schemes suck, the players take on the personality of their HC and the 9ers are soft

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
YEA NOLAN SUCKS, HE SAYS THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AND DOES THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER, MARTZ MAKES BAD GAME TIME DECISIONS TOO BUT ATLEAST MARTZ MAKES BAD GAME DECISIONS LIKE A SAVAGE NOLAN DOES IT LIKE A PUSSY WITH BAD CONSERVATIVE DECISIONS, FIRE NOLAN HIRE WHOEVER, I SAY THEY GET RID OF MCLOUGHAN TOO FOR SOME REASON I JUST DON'T TRUST THAT GUY

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
http://www.daytondailynews.com/o/co...008/10/07/houshmandzadeh_subject_of_trad.html

Houshmandzadeh subject of trade rumors

The NFL trading deadline is 4 p.m. Oct. 14 and trade rumors are starting to run rampant throughout the league and the Cincinnati Bengals appear to be headliners.

Rumor has it that the San Francisco 49ers could have interest in acquiring Bengals WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh, who will become an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season.

According to a source, Houshmandzadeh’s name has come up quite frequently during conversation at Niners headquarters in recent weeks. Apparently, 49ers offensive coordinator Mike Martz is enamored with Houshmandzadeh and may have learned some positive things about the receiver from a member of the Zampese family who Martz remains close to.

The 49ers are looking to upgrade the receiver position opposite veteran Isaac Bruce and are expected to do so by the trading deadline. The acquisition of Houshmandzadeh would provide the team with more firepower in the passing game.

According to the source, the Niners organization is also expected to make contact with the Detroit Lions regarding the availability of receiver Roy Williams, who has been the subject of trade talk for months.

Houshmandzadeh’s agent Kennard McGuire did not return a phone call seeking comment.

Apr 25, 2002
I'd like to see Mike Singletary as our HC.
Although I'm sure he would be better than Nolan, I'd rather have an experienced coach. Martz fits the bill. I think Singletary would be a great coach at some point, but not right now and not with this team the way it's assembled. I think he'd need a high-powered offense in terms of talent in order to be successful since he is clearly a defensive-minded coach, and we just don't have what he needs talent-wise aside from Frank Gore.

Apr 25, 2002
That's true. How would y'all Niner fans feel if Nolan was fired and Lane Kiffin was hired to be head coach?
I think it would be a bad idea for the fact we have Mike Martz. Martz would be pissed if they skipped him over for another offensive coach and he'd surely be gone next season. In terms of whether I'd like Lane Kiffin or Mike Martz with the Niners next season and beyond, Martz is the clear choice.