mexico cruise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
iv herd some people that it aint like in the commercials,you cant always chill outside cause usually its fuckin cold as shit and windy as fuck.im sure its not allways like that

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Skizzy knows wussup...

I used to work for a collection agency back in the 90's ..they took us on two trips to the same locations as Assassinator, real dope though.

Since we was allowed to bring a friend or a family member, I took my cousin with me. They was hella fun though...
I won't even say HOOWWW MANY people I met that were on allpaid vaca from their company etc. I met like a group of 80 n all paid for by the company.

If u recommend folks to royal Caribbean, ull get ur rooms cheaper etc. U can do a lot of diff shit so ur week long trip will be cheaper.

Ne ways, I highly recommend cruises. So fun, and SOOOOOOO MANY bitches.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
iv herd some people that it aint like in the commercials,you cant always chill outside cause usually its fuckin cold as shit and windy as fuck.im sure its not allways like that
The one thing most folks don't like(I'm one of em but fuck it) is u only get to stay in 1 place for the day. Dock at like 8am n gotta be on the boat by 415 type. So u never get to enjoy the night life or anything which sucks cuz I like to get the "feel" of wherever I go.

Also, ur right in a way. The whole week I was on, it wasn't windy til the last night. It was HELLA windy though lol. The bartender(he's from the souther carribbean, st Vincent) told me usually aroun December and January is the most windy(our route was the eastern carribbean) because the wind from the north comes down south. He explained it to me.

Another reason why January is the coldest time for southern Florida. Just very unpredictable weather.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Lol it's actually rather easy. The problem is WHERE to smoke it. They got cameras everywhere and security. Also house keepin comes in ur room all the time.

It's very strict n if u do get caught, Ull proly get kicked off the boat. Or put in jail. They got a holding cell in there and as soon as we are in the states, they will take u to the police.

Luckily, I met this BOSSSSS on the cruise who had a suite. He smuggled a fat ass spliff from Jamaica n we smoked on his private deck. I was kinda paranoid wit the customs. U get searched twice. Once from the country ur staying in, and another time
by the ships security.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Couldn't you have just smoked it at night on the deck even if there is cameras how will they know its not a cigg? Or what about the room your in, smoke it in there and air out your room, or smoke ciggs in there to kill the weed smell before housekeeper comes in maybe?

I need to take weed with me if I go on a cruise at least a blunt.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Couldn't you have just smoked it at night on the deck even if there is cameras how will they know its not a cigg? Or what about the room your in, smoke it in there and air out your room, or smoke ciggs in there to kill the weed smell before housekeeper comes in maybe?

I need to take weed with me if I go on a cruise at least a blunt.
On my boat, they had security walking around 24/7. A few on each deck. So smoking outside is outta the question. Unless u buy a pipe n hit it once n keep it movin.

Not all rooms get a balcony. As matter of fact most rooms don't. Mine did but my folks were right next door and we shared the balcony(there's a door u can slide open) together so I couldn't smoke there. The rooms aren't that big n so the smell will be obvious, plus it'll prolly make the hallway smell like dank too lol. And if u have some gay ass people next to u, either side, or the people above u or lower u might smell it and the security will be there in seconds.

I mainly went to 2 bars the whole week cuz the bartender was coo as fuck. He was the dude from st vincent, if ur read my previous posts, told me that security waits for people that smoke so they can fuck em over lol. I dunno WHY? Since we are all on vacation but he said they are hella strict on the weed smokin.

But if u ain't stupid bout it, ull be coo. Smoke a bowl n keep it moving. I think smoking outside at night time while smokin a cig is the best idea. I smoked a fat ass spliff but I was also on a private 200ft balcony.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Food is so good too. U can go to the buffet any time u want to or go to this place(u have a set time to eat the whole week), our dinner time was at 6 n we went there every night for dinner. So fuckin good. I was eatin steaks, lobsters, and griiiiip of fresh seafoo every night. Keep in mind, this is included. Nothin to pay unless u want alcohol.

We ate at the buffet for breakfast, and lunch but at dinner we ate at the "restaurant" all week.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Ive never had any problem blowing bomb on the ship. Just get a balcony, no problemo. I been on 2 before and the first one was with my parents when I was like 14 through the company my dad works for. My mom had hella joints rolled up and we just smoked on the balcony. She does that everytime she goes and her and my dad go like once a year to different spots. They take a vacation once a year and its usually a cruise. I would compare it to smoking in a hotel room. Get a smoking room.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
What cruise line u go on?

Royal Carribbean has strict security. Regardless, that shouldn't stop u from having the time of ur life.