mexico cruise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2009
just got back today from the week long royal Caribbean cruise to Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta! never been on anything like that and it was probably the best vacation ive ever been on! i cant imagine traveling any other way now! Everything is taken care of, staff is amazing, all you can eat food, ship is clean, hot girls in bikinis, drank it up...... best week ive spent in a long time!!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Good shit. I was on royal caribbean myself a few weeks ago. Best trip I ever been on.

We went to the eastern caribbean. Labadee, Haiti... Ocho Rios, Jamaica.. Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.... Annnnd Cozumel, Mexico.

Mar 4, 2009
Good shit. I was on royal caribbean myself a few weeks ago. Best trip I ever been on.

We went to the eastern caribbean. Labadee, Haiti... Ocho Rios, Jamaica.. Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.... Annnnd Cozumel, Mexico.
Nice!!! that sound like an awsome trip! i was on Mariner of the Seas.... definantly want to take more cruises now

May 27, 2009
Fuck, I've never been on a cruse. When I get fired I'll try to hit up one out here, they probably have some dope ones around Italy and Croatia.

Jan 28, 2005

Same one I went on over the summer.

Ridin 4 wheelers over Mayan ruins in Cozumel = slaP

Mar 4, 2007
being on the boat isnt as bad as some people think, they give you hella shit to do and its easy to stay entertained on a boat, and then when you hit the port you have a blast at wherever your at....if you've never been on a cruise i def recommend it