mexico cruise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
would it evenb be a good idea to go this time of year with the weather and all to mexico with the link posted earlier? do the prices get lower if you plan way ahead of time or wait till the last minute? can sum1 give me tip n shit on gettin the best deals n all that

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
just got back today from the week long royal Caribbean cruise to Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta! never been on anything like that and it was probably the best vacation ive ever been on! i cant imagine traveling any other way now! Everything is taken care of, staff is amazing, all you can eat food, ship is clean, hot girls in bikinis, drank it up...... best week ive spent in a long time!!

How much for the whole shabang ???????

Dec 4, 2006
MartyCON the only siccness member that will go on cruise for gay singles.......

While the rest of us siccness are on the party cruise....slapping girls big ole butts and squeezing their tiddies..

Shea will be enjoying the tiddie show at 10pm.....doing the motorboat on them tiddies...

FDS will go on a cruise to Alaska, cuz he's a polar bear fucker..

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Cruises are actually a lot cheaper then u think, and especially if u book WAAAAY in advance.

I was on the 2nd biggest ship ever, and I knew some folks that paid 250 for the whole trip. For 7 days. Drinks and food is included. Not alcohol. The workers are all great and there's a SHIT ton of things to do. I usually go on vaca wit my fam n they don't really do much so I was always out every night just fuckin around, drunk, n doin somethin. Either drink at the 37637262 bars they got on the ship, gamble(lost way too much money but hey u pay for the expierence). They have shows every night at 10 pm. They got arcades, movie theater, buffet 24/7, shopping, golfing, and they even got a fuckin barbershop there. The point is, I was there for a week n I didn't even do HALF of the activities cuz there was just so much shit to do.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I totally recommened it and if u do.. Go on royal Caribbean. I like freedom of the seas which is the 2nd biggest ship. Royal carribean released another one a few weeks ago which is now the biggest ship ever... Oasis of the seas.

Freedom of the seas prolly had about 5500 people all together wit workers.

Oasis of the seas holds 5500 tourists. Workers not included so u can imagine how big this ship is.

Dec 4, 2006
Skizzy knows wussup...

I used to work for a collection agency back in the 90's ..they took us on two trips to the same locations as Assassinator, real dope though.

Since we was allowed to bring a friend or a family member, I took my cousin with me. They was hella fun though...