Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
lol i just came across this, JT going in

jtthebiggafigga
3 hours ago
I got a whole nother level of respect for Reno niggas. Beat the sh*t out of messy Marv took his phone and start posting pics on his Instagram and twitter. Next time lock your phone homie. Guess the Bloods don't love you know more. Should have stuck wit yo Fillmoe Fam #nonewfriends they never have yo back.

jtthebiggafigga
2 hours ago
Sorry bout dat wrong niggas taking credit official report Oakland boys done that shout out to Townbizness east bay criminals. Let buy dat watch so I see what time is!!! #fillmoelanta

jtthebiggafigga
20 minutes ago
I got free tickets for the first 100 callers to get in the #messymarv show tonite. Gaurenteed sell out. Call now in the next 5 min and get his greatest hits 1-800-777-mess. Kansas City turn up!!!!

Feb 2, 2006
lmfao !@ tHE FAGGOT @Gh3ttoG1raff3 he talking bout those waking dey cook game up orders everyone got jacked for! I know that little fag in real life and he paid like $150 for some 16 disc collection mess was supposed to drop then cried to me about it when it never showed up.

all of that collection comprised of 12 cds that mess already dropped

by the way who has the full size pic of my avy pic #messymarvlost