Mess got beef wit santa clara??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
Cool....I find it confusing how you completely quoted the wrong person. It's nothing though everybody makes mistakes.....I don't know bruh I've just heard a lot of people try and say that San Jose wasn't the Bay. Same with Fairfield. That's why I asked....why you felt the need to turn it into some other shit I don't know.
U KNO WHAT BRAH I WA$ TOO QUICK 2 RE$POND & DIDN'T READ THE LA$T PART U TYPED, DI$PEN$A HOMEY 4 JUMPING ON U WITH A QUICKNE$$. YEA BRAH.....LOL......IT I$ CON$IDERED THE $OUTH BAY JU$T LIKE MORGAN HILL, GILA$, $ANTA CLARA, MILPITA$, ALVI$O, CUPERTINO, CAMPBEL, LO$ GATO$, $ARATOGA & I BELIEVE $UNNYVALE I$ AL$O CON$IDERED THE $OUTH BAY.
CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG!

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
alamo is the spot in the bay where you'll find the most bloods & a few crips but the crips get smashed on from what i've seen. crips from all over the bay even as far as bumf*ck san bruno the tc flea oh my fault i mean g & lolly azz san jo rickets know about alamo, that's where the bangin goes down at.

Dec 9, 2005
And what swag might that be?
GANGSTA REESE said:
THERE IS SUM HEADBUSTERS IN SAN JO. U DONT BELIEVE ME? HIT THE PEN THAT’S WERE THEY AT! IM MEAN THERE’S NICE PARTS OF OAKLAND AND NICE PARTS OF SAN FRANCISCO SHIT THEY GOT A BENTLEY DEALERSHIP OUT THERE SO YOU KNOW SUM MONEY LIVES OUT THERE, BUT ALL THOSE PLACES ALSO HAVE ANOTHER SIDE TO THEM.

AND IT SAD WHEN PEOPLE FROM SAN JOSE TRY AND LATCH ON AND SIMULATE OTHER CITIES. WE GOT OUR OWN STYLE SWAGGER WAY OF TALKING AND HOW WE GET DOWN
Headed to the pen this friday.

Jan 24, 2006
R U IGNORANT OR WHAT AYE?? $OUTH BAY $TAND UP! TEAL TOWN ALWAY$ BEEN ON THAT GANG BANGING $HIT. $AFE$T CITY?? JU$T HIT THE HOT $POT$ AND U'LL C IF IT'$ THE $AFE$T CITY. $EVEN TREEZ CRIP$ AL$O GOT IT ON LOCK, NEVER $EEN A BLOOD OUT HERE UNLE$$ U COUNT THO$E PINO BLOOD$ FROM THE EVERGREEN AREA. LIKE OTHER HOMIE$ $AID ON THI$ THREAD "ANYBODY CAN GET BUMPED ANYWHERE AND E$PECIALLY I U AINT FROM THAT AREA".
Evergreen, that nice spot with the big houses by the hill? Dude all the good filipino families with a good background is from that area. I swear i see the goofiest filipinos that try to be ghetto in san jose. Those fobs ones dont play though, they dont give a fuck.

You better pull out yo geography and demographics info because Fairfield literally IS and always has been in the bay. Its the last city in the north bay and if you dont believe me look it up. Vacaville aint but Fairfield definitely is. Real talk.

You cats need to quit it wit thinkin that if you aint on the coast by the water you aint in the bay. Its more inland bay cities than there are cities right by the water. Learn about cities that are actually part of the bay AREA...get it...its an AREA. The rap game dont determine what geographical area yo city is in. Cut it out.
Its hard to think that after you drive out of vallejo for 10-15 mins worth of hills and nothing more and reach fairfield that is part of the bay. I remember 15-20 yrs ago when fairfield was just a mall and only fairfield folks lived there. Now u got people from oakland, vallejo etc that moved up there and brought the bay culture with them to fairfield.

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Evergreen, that nice spot with the big houses by the hill? Dude all the good filipino families with a good background is from that area. I swear i see the goofiest filipinos that try to be ghetto in san jose. Those fobs ones dont play though, they dont give a fuck.

Its hard to think that after you drive out of vallejo for 10-15 mins worth of hills and nothing more and reach fairfield that is part of the bay. I remember 15-20 yrs ago when fairfield was just a mall and only fairfield folks lived there. Now u got people from oakland, vallejo etc that moved up there and brought the bay culture with them to fairfield.

May 8, 2008
alamo is the spot in the bay where you'll find the most bloods & a few crips but the crips get smashed on from what i've seen. crips from all over the bay even as far as bumf*ck san bruno the tc flea oh my fault i mean g & lolly azz san jo rickets know about alamo, that's where the bangin goes down at.
Alamo the city? Or Alamo the neighborhood in Frisco?

Oct 7, 2008
waiting for the next six "square cities" to be listed...

....i.e. "i bang blackhawk, walnut creek, alamo, tiburon, belmont, and hilsborogh"

"hilsborogh"?

Messy Marv is a geek anyway. What else is a coke head supposed to do but bull shit. Lets get some Husalah talk started again. Does he like honeybuns or Lil Debbie more? Acid wash or Stone wash? Double quilted or single ply?

Oct 19, 2004

Nah bruh 15 yrs ago it was damn near the same it is now. Bay culture has ALWAYS been there. Maybe 25 yrs ago it wasnt (I wouldnt know cuz at that time i was barely alive and knew nothing about fairfield) but definitely not in the 90's. All that doesnt matter tho. Its an actual fact that fairfield is part of the bay area so everything else means nothing. You can drive 30 mins from oakland in every direction and still be in the bay so that doesn't really mean anything either.

Oct 9, 2003
WEST CRACCIN HERE AINT NO INTERNET BANGER. SHYT I AM FROM SANTA CLARA! BORN AND RAISED. FUCC MESSY MARV YAHHMEAN. I HEARD HE GOES TO THE STUDIO IN SANTA CLARA N SUNNYVALE. TO LAY SOME SHYT OUT! YAHHMEAN!

THE JACKA/THE FEDERATION/KEAK DA SNEAK FUCCS WIT US

SANTA CLARA ON MINES