Mess got beef wit santa clara??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2005
that couldn't have happened. San Jose is the safest big city and there are no crips there. I see the posts all the time. :hurt:
Drew Deezy is almost 3xs tha size of Mess do the math. And that shit happened like what 5 years ago?
Hella off topic, but is San Jose even considered the Bay Area? I keep hearing different shit about that. Somebody let me know the real....
Here we go....LOL

Jun 18, 2005
Hella off topic, but is San Jose even considered the Bay Area? I keep hearing different shit about that. Somebody let me know the real....
R U IGNORANT OR WHAT AYE?? $OUTH BAY $TAND UP! TEAL TOWN ALWAY$ BEEN ON THAT GANG BANGING $HIT. $AFE$T CITY?? JU$T HIT THE HOT $POT$ AND U'LL C IF IT'$ THE $AFE$T CITY. $EVEN TREEZ CRIP$ AL$O GOT IT ON LOCK, NEVER $EEN A BLOOD OUT HERE UNLE$$ U COUNT THO$E PINO BLOOD$ FROM THE EVERGREEN AREA. LIKE OTHER HOMIE$ $AID ON THI$ THREAD "ANYBODY CAN GET BUMPED ANYWHERE AND E$PECIALLY I U AINT FROM THAT AREA".

May 8, 2008
R U IGNORANT OR WHAT AYE?? $OUTH BAY $TAND UP! TEAL TOWN ALWAY$ BEEN ON THAT GANG BANGING $HIT. $AFE$T CITY?? JU$T HIT THE HOT $POT$ AND U'LL C IF IT'$ THE $AFE$T CITY. $EVEN TREEZ CRIP$ AL$O GOT IT ON LOCK, NEVER $EEN A BLOOD OUT HERE UNLE$$ U COUNT THO$E PINO BLOOD$ FROM THE EVERGREEN AREA. LIKE OTHER HOMIE$ $AID ON THI$ THREAD "ANYBODY CAN GET BUMPED ANYWHERE AND E$PECIALLY I U AINT FROM THAT AREA".
I guess you have trouble reading. I ain't say one word about colors in San Jo. I asked if San Jo was in the Bay. That question was answered already. Goddamn niggas on Siccness just could give a damn about reading.

Jun 18, 2005
I guess you have trouble reading. I ain't say one word about colors in San Jo. I asked if San Jo was in the Bay. That question was answered already. Goddamn niggas on Siccness just could give a damn about reading.
LO! I AINT BLACK HOMEY $O I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF U DON'T CALL ME THAT WORD! BUT YEA I $TILL FIND IT CONFU$ING THAT ALOT OF PEEP$ FROM THE WE$T BAY AND EA$T BAY DON'T CON$IDER $AN JO. THE $OUTH BAY.

May 8, 2008
LO! I AINT BLACK HOMEY $O I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF U DON'T CALL ME THAT WORD! BUT YEA I $TILL FIND IT CONFU$ING THAT ALOT OF PEEP$ FROM THE WE$T BAY AND EA$T BAY DON'T CON$IDER $AN JO. THE $OUTH BAY.
Cool....I find it confusing how you completely quoted the wrong person. It's nothing though everybody makes mistakes.....I don't know bruh I've just heard a lot of people try and say that San Jose wasn't the Bay. Same with Fairfield. That's why I asked....why you felt the need to turn it into some other shit I don't know.

Sep 9, 2004
trees got crips
foxdale got crips
c-street

they say BIG safe city san jo aint no little town u will find niggas bangd the fuck out
whether its some flamed up nortenos or some crips they aint hidin
whole city aint safe il tell u that come find out for urself how safe u are

Dec 9, 2005
San Jo's been bangin for sum generations now.

N i think my fellow san joneros could give a fuk if were considered "the bay" or not cuz if im not mistaken weve been havin our own swag out here for a while.

Oct 19, 2004
And Fairfild ain't the Bay.....Just like Vacaville ain't the Bay.
You better pull out yo geography and demographics info because Fairfield literally IS and always has been in the bay. Its the last city in the north bay and if you dont believe me look it up. Vacaville aint but Fairfield definitely is. Real talk.

You cats need to quit it wit thinkin that if you aint on the coast by the water you aint in the bay. Its more inland bay cities than there are cities right by the water. Learn about cities that are actually part of the bay AREA...get it...its an AREA. The rap game dont determine what geographical area yo city is in. Cut it out.