Mess got beef wit santa clara??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
WOW!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS???

BEING A CRIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLOODS AT ALL!!!
BANG'N' ON BLOODS IS NOT WHAT CRIPPIN IS ABOUT!!!
BEEF'N' WITH OTHER HOODS IS NOT WHAT CRIPPIN IS ABOUT!!!

LMAO @ THE PEEPS WHO GAVE YOU PROPS FOR THAT POST!!!
lol it was a joke nigga, thats why they gave me props :hurt:

May 8, 2008
I guess San Jose does have it's own swagg that's separate from the rest of the Bay. Maybe that's why some ppl don't consider San Jo the Bay..... because of all that color shit. Seems like San Jo is more like Stockton/Sac than it is the Bay. But it's all good though it's 2009 we got deeper shit to worry about that what cities is considered "Bay Area" or not.

Dec 9, 2003
WRONG!!! IT'S AMERICA!!!

CHASED OUT THE CITY??? HAAAAAAAA!!!

America is about money. chased out...I'm wrong niggas ended up in rooster poop, one horse, hay bailing towns to see America. How fuckin genius rogue. for the record san jose is the south bay. that marina by great america, is damn good place to smoke.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
that was yo cuzzo that was cold how the boys did that. I was at my folks house playin madden thought I heard firecrackers(santa clara). and I got the news next day. guess police on some hater shit everywhere.
Naw, that was my cousin's boy Eric. That was some shady shit though. Dude was in his car when they lit him up, then the cops said he was trying to run 'em over (even though his shit was in the driveway...either his mom's, or the one across the street.).

Aug 17, 2002
lol @ it might not be the bay because of the color thing.

the way people bang or what they represent on the streets is just a small part of what makes the bay area. believe it or not it's actually kind of minute compared to other things.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
(Im hella late on this but imma speak on it fuck you if you dont like it, click another button)

A lot of feelings & younger cats in this thread speakin on it like they know it.

For the record, we all know who dictates these streets, & it aint the streets.

San Jo got its own car where its dictated.
San Jo is not part of "the bay area' car, where it gets dictated.

The cats claiming SJ as the bay, merely want to be part of the bay, they've been paying for bay area artists features for years.

"& NO I DONT CLAIM THE BAY IM FROM E-DOUBLE-SJ" -GANGSTA REESE LOC

San Jose been on it's own thing for decades... only the younger generation considers it 'bay area'

talk about demographics all you want, but when it boils down to it, nope... San Jose (minus the youngsters & the rappers) does not align themselves as part of the bay area.

& the gangbangin out here is real, no time to quote but someone said there is no B's out here & thats false, even Milpitas had B's back in the 80's & 90's, SJ been had them for decades, C's too....

& we all know this city is a northern stronghold for the enes so since 'the bay dont gangbang' is pretty accurate considering we do not consider ourselves (again, aside from these rappers & young bucks)

take it how you want it, but going against it just goes to show how up on game you are.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2002
Savage i got respect for your san jose knowledge but if that's how some people on the east side felt about things that's cool, but there have been plenty of people saying south bay in the san jose area but my experiences are more westy than east.

Dec 12, 2006
Not a fan of said poll huh?

I really liked the San Jose / Sac comparison.

I've found everyone has their own idea of what the Bay Area is, I used to mess with this chick in Vallejo that thought SF wasnt the bay because it doesnt feel like the East Bay or the cities in the E Bay are different from those immediately around SF.

Looking back on it she was really really dumb and I dunno why I wasted gas money to even beat those, but it made sense at the time. both the logic and pussy

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
WTF I made it to page4 when I realized this was an old thread...
I'm not even drunk or high... read it all like fuck I'm here this far...
Visalia born n raised..so nothin to say except....

What song is mess dissing who in ?
But it never happened?

Nov 1, 2004
I'm from Fremont and hayward and I always thought San Jose is "the bay" ie South Bay. Especially since it only takes 20 mins to drive to if there is no traffic. Also news stations like ktvu kron refer to sj as southbay.