Mess got beef wit santa clara??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
or he just talkin shit for no reason?

"how u a banger? nigga u from santa clara" -mess

" i'm from eddy street, u from santa clara where white boys park they 83's" - mess

I heard he got jumped by the samoans who be tryna bang crip in santa clara

Mar 24, 2004
who really gives a fuck people want 2 live these rappers lives and be in all their business just sit back and enjoy the music bitches

G

Goodfella

waiting for the next six "square cities" to be listed...

....i.e. "i bang blackhawk, walnut creek, alamo, tiburon, belmont, and hilsborogh"

Dec 5, 2005
if u from santa clara u pretty much livin great unless u choose to do otherwise
lol livin great? u act like that shits beverly hills.. my mom moved us to santa clara when i was in high school but we was still in government housing same shit it wasnt no fresh prince of bel air shit.

Dec 13, 2006
lol livin great? u act like that shits beverly hills.. my mom moved us to santa clara when i was in high school but we was still in government housing same shit it wasnt no fresh prince of bel air shit.
government housing or not its still living great compared to living in sf or the town

Mar 10, 2006
FREE DREW DEEZY!!!!!!!!!!! METAL MOUTH / MONEY TREE ENT / WHY HATE?

DREW KNOCKED MESS OUT IN SAN JOSE FOR TALKIN THAT "B" TALK. ( BUT THAT WAS A MINUTE AGO, THIS IS OLD NEWS)
that couldn't have happened. San Jose is the safest big city and there are no crips there. I see the posts all the time. :hurt: