Mel Kiper Jr.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Love Him or Hate Him?

• love him

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • hate him

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
May 1, 2007
The man knows his shit despite how much of a scumbag he looks like. That dude has a dream job regardless, he gets to study college football players and get paid for it.

Apr 10, 2006
dude the average college/nfl fan putting in that much time and effort into what he does could get the same results....it doesnt take talent in what he does...hell the few years ive been very deep into both sports i could make a mock just as good as him...

Yeah right, that was some funny shit! How can you make a Mock Draft like Me Kiper Jr. who spends his whole life devouted to scouting???!!! You read his report, then come in here and give yours.

Aug 9, 2006
Yeah right, that was some funny shit! How can you make a Mock Draft like Me Kiper Jr. who spends his whole life devouted to scouting???!!! You read his report, then come in here and give yours.
no, watching college ball and knowning college ball you can easily guess what stars will go in what area.....1/2-3/4-5/6/7.....combine helps jump 10-15 spots at most....injurys and other can hurt about the same...

kiper is one of MANY anaylist that do EASY work.....WE ALL KNOW at the end of every year were people will go.....

no one else knows which exact spot someone will go which will screw a "mock draft" up completely

get off his nuts his job aint that hard.....ive seen average people do it right after college season ends....and get to the point just like kiper

:cheeky:

Aug 9, 2006
it takes a lot to get in that kind of business.....hes just not a sports guy he has his writing/brodcasting shit too.....you dont have to be payed for it to make you good....thats beyond the point

Jul 23, 2003
john clayton is one ugly mu'fucka! look like an army experiment gone horribly wrong i mean he got knowledge but on the other end a deformity of ungodly proportions. oh & no homo. haha.

May 9, 2002
dude the average college/nfl fan putting in that much time and effort into what he does could get the same results....it doesnt take talent in what he does...hell the few years ive been very deep into both sports i could make a mock just as good as him...
Youre right, but he is gettin paid for it...not you, me, or your buddy Frank.

No one said he had a gift from "god", i merely said he knows his SHIT...

Not to mention, he is also a college football analyst, not just a scout and recruiting guru.

Aug 7, 2003
ummm, no. he has ties to nfl team sources and thats why his mock are so accurate. he's been doing this for over 20 years with espn and 5 prior to that. he has his own company called mel kiper inc. dude is ballin, smart as fuck when it comes ot the NFL draft too. i like him on espn but todd mcshay thinks he is tighter then kiper but kiper owns him on the sportscenter specials.

john clayton is a good reporter too, he looks like the guy on hannibal thats face is all fucked up. then hannibal feeds that dude to those pigs. that shit reminds me of clayton all the time, and he has a bad comb over.

they call him the draft guru for a reason.

Aug 9, 2006
ummm, no. he has ties to nfl team sources and thats why his mock are so accurate. he's been doing this for over 20 years with espn and 5 prior to that. he has his own company called mel kiper inc. dude is ballin, smart as fuck when it comes ot the NFL draft too. i like him on espn but todd mcshay thinks he is tighter then kiper but kiper owns him on the sportscenter specials.

john clayton is a good reporter too, he looks like the guy on hannibal thats face is all fucked up. then hannibal feeds that dude to those pigs. that shit reminds me of clayton all the time, and he has a bad comb over.

they call him the draft guru for a reason.

your wrong, his mocks ARENT accurate year after year..and you thinking him having "ties" to teams will make it mroe accurate is insanity....NO ONE KNOWS...ANYBODYS DRAFTBOARD.....

kiper: "yo, this kiper man i was just wondering who you were going to draft this weekend?"

mike r (titans gm): oh well, kiper i dont know man im stuck in the middle between..."

do you really think that goes on? players of the fuckin team dont even know who there going to draft...ok i get it you like kiper.....but dont MAKE UP shit because you want to prove me wrong.....if any team talks about there draft board with anyone OTHER then the GM/OWNER/HC they FAILED at what there doing.....

the only way he would have a hunch is if someone brings someone in for a visit....which is PUBLIC INFO about 2 minutes after it happend....