Mel Kiper Jr.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Love Him or Hate Him?

• love him

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • hate him

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Aug 9, 2006
i dont hate him...

and theres STILL a possibility of someone OTHER then jake long being taken....go back two years ago and houstan and REGGIE BUSH were talking contract offers and out of NO where they picked mario...

im just saying his job aint that hard.....mock drafts are EASY to make if you watch nearly as much college ball as he does...

all that shit is just a guess.....were did kiper have brady quinn going last year? i guess his god given talent slipped him by that time huh?

May 9, 2002
Clearly.

and theres STILL a possibility of someone OTHER then jake long being taken....go back two years ago and houstan and REGGIE BUSH were talking contract offers and out of NO where they picked mario...
Long SIGNED a 5-year contract with the Dolphins. Reggie never signed a contract, they had only TALKED about taken him openly in the media.

im just saying his job aint that hard.....mock drafts are EASY to make if you watch nearly as much college ball as he does...
Thats like saying, "it aint that hard to be skateboarder...skateboarding is easy if you spend enough time riding a skateboard."

Like i said, we arent talking about a "god" given gift here, we are talking about someone who has DEVOTED their career to scouting and analyzing a sport.

all that shit is just a guess.....were did kiper have brady quinn going last year? i guess his god given talent slipped him by that time huh?
Thats great, but youre only taking ONE aspect of what he is...he does much more than just make up mock drafts once a year.

Of course NO one is 100% right....cmon now. You act like in order for someone to be good at what they do, they have to spot on with every tine prediction they ever make...news flash, junior...no one is ALWAYS right when it comes to predictions.

Aug 9, 2006
+ if hes the greatest scout in the world why wouldnt he be employed by the dallas cowboys or maybe even the redskins...if he had the BEST scouting abilitys he would be working for a team...not a newscast

May 9, 2002
+ if hes the greatest scout in the world why wouldnt he be employed by the dallas cowboys or maybe even the redskins...if he had the BEST scouting abilitys he would be working for a team...not a newscast
Who says he wants to? I mean, did he not go to school for journalism? If thats the case, he must LIKE what he does and he probably gets PAID better, has better incentives, benefits...no one knows except for Kiper himself and ESPN, so there is no point in even going there.

Mar 10, 2007
uhh... Mario and the Texans agreed to a contract a day before the draft... so you fail.

Jan 4, 2006
and theres STILL a possibility of someone OTHER then jake long being taken....?
haha, you obviously missed the past week of sports that you follow hella closely. There was a press conference with jake long in dolphins gear talking about the contract he signed.

on a side note thank god shawn salsbury is gone. i hated when him and john clayton would argue like school girls.

Apr 25, 2002
I like his knowledge of breaking down each draft picks. But I wouldnt be with him as far as the actual draft picks. What I like about him is the strength and weakness he finds in a player.

Overall he gets paid for what he does nothin more nothin less....