MAY 21, 2011: JUDGEMENT DAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
only in the midwest and down south... if that billboard was put up in california or new york it'd be down in 2 days for violating someones religious rights
who believes this bullshit?

*edit* small minded midwesterners and uber-religious southerners

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
only in the midwest and down south... if that billboard was put up in california or new york it'd be down in 2 days for violating someones religious rights

actually....it is up in california and its been up for a few months...i'll see if i can grab a picture of it

Feb 8, 2006

highway 50 goin to south lake tahoe in placerville that billboard is up

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
No one knows when jesus will return so its up to us to be ready in the event that he does come back. In the old testament days this dude woulda been stoned to death for being a false prophet and getting people riled up like this. I wonder how many fake preachers are buying into this and asking for a special apocalpyse offering. Smh.

Jun 15, 2004
No one knows when jesus will return so its up to us to be ready in the event that he does come back. In the old testament days this dude woulda been stoned to death for being a false prophet and getting people riled up like this. I wonder how many fake preachers are buying into this and asking for a special apocalpyse offering. Smh.
ya for real....jesus says himself that even he doesnt know the time or hour,only the father.lets stone these false prophets.

Mar 21, 2009
don't mistake this for me believing in this rapture, because i don't. but when it comes to the no man knowing the date, this is their argument.

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/nomanknows/nomanknows.html

I actually feel bad old man Camping. He's put so much money into it, and I think he thinks he's helping people, but it's not really helping anyone just fucking with the weak minded.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
wolfs in sheeps clothing leading the minless to the slaughter breh..sheeeit, wasnt there a verse when jesus went all maney in the tabernacle for people selling shit? i say people should do the same..