March Madness 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2009
I WANT KENTUCKY TO WIN BUT CALIPARI PROLLY HAS THE WORST LUCK IN THE TOURNAMENT AND WHENEVER KANSAS GETS HERE THEY FIND A WAY TO PULL IT OFF SO I THINK KU WINS BUT I'M PULLING FOR UK

Mar 24, 2006
Kansas shouldn't even suit up according to all the talking heads. Ridiculous.

Here's to my boys taking it to these primadonnas and their slimy coach.

Oct 3, 2006
Yeah on some radio show I listen to, they are talking about what the Kentucky fans are planning to do to celebrate already. Underdogs baby, I really hope Kansas wins

Jan 12, 2006
Kansas was not a threat like i had stated a few days ago, sucks Marshall got hurt because Kentucky vs North Carolina would've been one of the best finals ever.

Props to Calipari and Kentucky, winning a championship with a team led by freshmen and sophomores isn't easy.

Mar 11, 2011
SEC is not a top conference for bball. And B10 is borderline, they just happen to have a really deep conference THIS year.

Top conferences are ACC and BE historically...but things have gotten cloudy over the last decade.
Historically Kansas and Kentucky are the most dominant teams and yea the SEC is fasho a top mothafuckin power conference. Other than UConn and Syracuse the Big East ain't shit. They've added so many teams that calling them anything "historically" is a fuckin joke.

FOH

Mar 11, 2011
Kansas was not a threat like i had stated a few days ago, sucks Marshall got hurt because Kentucky vs North Carolina would've been one of the best finals ever.

Props to Calipari and Kentucky, winning a championship with a team led by freshmen and sophomores isn't easy.
Kansas could not have played any worse. I have never seen so many missed lay-ups, dunks and put backs in my fuckin life. The decision making was horrible. If Kansas plays at even 75% of their capability they win that game fasho.

That dude T-Rob is a beast, but even dude made some shitty decisions.

If Withey or whatever dunks in that incontested alley oop to make it a ten point game w/ 19:00 left they whole game turns out different.

How many free throws did Kansas miss too? Fuck

If Robinson got that lay-up to go in with about 7:00 to go when he was fouled on that reverse tho...shit rolled around the rim for 3 seconds and bounced out. That would brought the game to 5 or 6 points.

Goddamn Kansas shoulda won that game

Jan 12, 2006
Kansas could not have played any worse. I have never seen so many missed lay-ups, dunks and put backs in my fuckin life. The decision making was horrible. If Kansas plays at even 75% of their capability they win that game fasho.

That dude T-Rob is a beast, but even dude made some shitty decisions.

If Withey or whatever dunks in that incontested alley oop to make it a ten point game w/ 19:00 left they whole game turns out different.

How many free throws did Kansas miss too? Fuck

If Robinson got that lay-up to go in with about 7:00 to go when he was fouled on that reverse tho...shit rolled around the rim for 3 seconds and bounced out. That would brought the game to 5 or 6 points.

Goddamn Kansas shoulda won that game
No disrespect but you're way off, that game at no point was even close. The game was over at halftime when kansas went into the locker room down 15+. Also in case you didn't notice all those "bad shots" were caused by Anthony Davis. The only time Robinson had real success was when Davis was out of the game. Also in my opinion the only reason Kansas was able to cut down the lead after the half was because that moron Calipari slowed down the game way to much for his team and turn them in to clock burners instead of letting them completely finish off Kansas. In the end it payed off but it could've haunted them. Even after the game Calipari stated his team was begging him to let them go and finish them off. This Kansas team was overrated and fortunate to make it this far. They beat Detroit, Purdue, NC state, North Carloina (No Marshal), and Ohio State ( Kansas 2.0 overrated). Most of those teams they were down to at the half. You can't be down at the half against Kentucky and expect to win, they are like 44-0 when going into the half with the lead. Kansas is a solid team but had no business going into the finals to face a superior team in Kentucky. A healthy North Carolina or a Syracuse team with Fab Melo are the only teams that were a legit threat to Kentucky.

Mar 11, 2011
No disrespect but you're way off, that game at no point was even close. The game was over at halftime when kansas went into the locker room down 15+. Also in case you didn't notice all those "bad shots" were caused by Anthony Davis. The only time Robinson had real success was when Davis was out of the game. Also in my opinion the only reason Kansas was able to cut down the lead after the half was because that moron Calipari slowed down the game way to much for his team and turn them in to clock burners instead of letting them completely finish off Kansas. In the end it payed off but it could've haunted them. Even after the game Calipari stated his team was begging him to let them go and finish them off. This Kansas team was overrated and fortunate to make it this far. They beat Detroit, Purdue, NC state, North Carloina (No Marshal), and Ohio State ( Kansas 2.0 overrated). Most of those teams they were down to at the half. You can't be down at the half against Kentucky and expect to win, they are like 44-0 when going into the half with the lead. Kansas is a solid team but had no business going into the finals to face a superior team in Kentucky. A healthy North Carolina or a Syracuse team with Fab Melo are the only teams that were a legit threat to Kentucky.
Something has to be said about a 16-3 run to close out Ohio State in the final four.

I guess we can agree to disagree but I think the idea of Davis was more of a factor than actual Davis for Robinson. I think a team that knows how to win these close games in the tourney has an edge. Kansas played horribly the whole tourney other than against UNC and the last 5 minutes of each game other than against Kentucky.

What was the free-throw numbers for Kansas in that game last night?

If they played tonight I would feel comfortable betting on Kansas and not taking any points.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Ironlungs........why are you so bitter bro? you mad bro?

Is Thomas Robinson fucking your sister or something?

That game was a 5 point game with 3 minutes to go. Taylor makes that layup it's a 3 point game. We don't back court and score it's a 1 possession game. Johnson doesn't travel and the 3 counts, it's a 2 point game. I don't know what you call "close game" but to me a 2 possession game with 3 minutes left is close. Even Kentucky knew it.........

To completely disqualify this team and call them overrated is so fucking ridiculous. This is KANSAS. Not some mid-major. Kansas has Bill Self who has already proven to be a better coach than Calipari. Calipari is a much better recruiter, by far. But you say Kansas is over rated.......16-2 in a round robin big 12 conference???????? You don't go 16-2 in the Big 12 and grab a #2 seed and be called Overrated. Ohio State was a #2 seed.....GOT BEAT. NC was a #2 seed......GOT BEAT. The #1 OVERALL seed beat us.

You act like KU is supposed to apologize because Marshall was hurt for NC. Fuck that.....we had 3 of our top 4 recruits sit out because of eligibility this year. We can sit here all fucking day and go back and forth about What-If's......but whats the point?

Kentucky was a better team. Kansas got beat. Kansas was a great defense, rebounding, team led by Thomas Robinson and Taylor.
2 First round Draft Picks.

Oh....and Kansas wasn't down 15+ at the half. They were down 13 I believe.

Props to Kentucky. They got a nice fucking squad.

Jan 12, 2006
Ironlungs........why are you so bitter bro? you mad bro?

Is Thomas Robinson fucking your sister or something?

That game was a 5 point game with 3 minutes to go. Taylor makes that layup it's a 3 point game. We don't back court and score it's a 1 possession game. Johnson doesn't travel and the 3 counts, it's a 2 point game. I don't know what you call "close game" but to me a 2 possession game with 3 minutes left is close. Even Kentucky knew it.........

To completely disqualify this team and call them overrated is so fucking ridiculous. This is KANSAS. Not some mid-major. Kansas has Bill Self who has already proven to be a better coach than Calipari. Calipari is a much better recruiter, by far. But you say Kansas is over rated.......16-2 in a round robin big 12 conference???????? You don't go 16-2 in the Big 12 and grab a #2 seed and be called Overrated. Ohio State was a #2 seed.....GOT BEAT. NC was a #2 seed......GOT BEAT. The #1 OVERALL seed beat us.

You act like KU is supposed to apologize because Marshall was hurt for NC. Fuck that.....we had 3 of our top 4 recruits sit out because of eligibility this year. We can sit here all fucking day and go back and forth about What-If's......but whats the point?

Kentucky was a better team. Kansas got beat. Kansas was a great defense, rebounding, team led by Thomas Robinson and Taylor.
2 First round Draft Picks.

Oh....and Kansas wasn't down 15+ at the half. They were down 13 I believe.

Props to Kentucky. They got a nice fucking squad.
bitter?? you sound bitter because not everyone was jocking Kansas, does the team gang bang your sister?? why do you jock them so hard. All I said was that as good as Kansas might be they never had a chance, would've liked to see North Carolina or Syracuse face Kentucky. With that said i still don't think either one of them teams would've been able to beat Kentucky.

LOL @ Kansas never even getting near to having the lead(excluding opening minutes) but yet the game was close.

Mar 11, 2011
Damn I forgot about Johnson's 3 yo.

Dude didn't dribble jumped then dribbled while still in the air, gathered himself and sank that shit. Really shouldn't be travel since he still had his dribble but I've seen it called before. You try and call that traveling at the park and we're coming from the shoulders lol

Jan 12, 2006
Kansas shouldn't even suit up according to all the talking heads. Ridiculous.

Here's to my boys taking it to these primadonnas and their slimy coach.
Those talking heads were right, kansas should've stayed home. Also lol @ primadonnas, for the first time Kentucky didn't have a squad full of "all about me" athletes. That's why this Kentucky team was easy to root for unlike prior years. You got 5 potential All-Americans playing as a team and giving the rock to whoever happens to be hot that night. Big difference from the John Wall and Demarcus Cousins Kentucky team.