March Madness 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
bitter?? you sound bitter because not everyone was jocking Kansas, does the team gang bang your sister?? why do you jock them so hard. All I said was that as good as Kansas might be they never had a chance, would've liked to see North Carolina or Syracuse face Kentucky. With that said i still don't think either one of them teams would've been able to beat Kentucky.

LOL @ Kansas never even getting near to having the lead(excluding opening minutes) but yet the game was close.
I am from Kansas and actually attend Kansas University as I type this to you.

LOL @ a Pac 12 fan mad cause the Pac 12 is down and out AGAIN!

Jan 12, 2006
I am from Kansas and actually attend Kansas University as I type this to you.

LOL @ a Pac 12 fan mad cause the Pac 12 is down and out AGAIN!
1. Just because you attend a school doesn't mean you have to swing that hard from the teams nuts when people are just giving an opinion.

2. What does the pac-12 have to do with anything, not once in this thread have I even brought up the Pac-12.

3. It makes no sense for me to root for Kentucky over Kansas because I'm down that the pac-12 isn't in the final four. Kansas could've won yesterday and it would have made no difference.

Mar 24, 2006
Those talking heads were right, kansas should've stayed home. Also lol @ primadonnas, for the first time Kentucky didn't have a squad full of "all about me" athletes. That's why this Kentucky team was easy to root for unlike prior years. You got 5 potential All-Americans playing as a team and giving the rock to whoever happens to be hot that night. Big difference from the John Wall and Demarcus Cousins Kentucky team.
breh. you know shit about college basketball. Kentucky has 4 lottery picks on their team and two more who are likely picked later in the 1st round.

Kansas was there for a reason. So go fuck yourself with the staying home nonsense

Mar 24, 2006
Only Championship game Mizzou fans have ever enjoyed is the ones that Kansas loses in.....

LOL.....clowns.
In a couple of years we'll see some footage of some African kids wearin' those Zou Orleans shirts they printed up after their Big 12 Tournament championship victory.

Jun 26, 2003
^^^Ay folks.....I'm just glad you are back on the boards.

Where you been? What KC music you into nowadays?
Man I loved the new Lejo. I was just busting balls about the Jayhawks. I actually wanted them to beat the UK wildcats. I went to UCF. Anyway, what about you? Did you check out that Lejo? I was also diggin that new Birdman.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Man I loved the new Lejo. I was just busting balls about the Jayhawks. I actually wanted them to beat the UK wildcats. I went to UCF. Anyway, what about you? Did you check out that Lejo? I was also diggin that new Birdman.
I ain't checked that Lejo out. Man, I just fell off with KC shit. I just ain't feeling dudes at all really.....
But if you say it's dope, Ima check it out....

I trust your opinion.