March Madness 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Yea state looked a little flat out of the gate, Draymond missed like his first 4-5 shots, bad, like two of them got no rim, Louville played great D really took them of their pace and that one dude from Africa had 7 blocks that was the game

I thought Florida looked pretty damm good, they got that one G for Marq in foul trouble early, Ohio State did look good that game was closer than the score shows for about 75% of the game

I kinda think Kentucky blows out Indiana this time but I could be wrong

Mar 11, 2011
^Florida is a lot better than they played last night. Hella sloppy ball handling from the PG (Irving Walker) who has been there hella long and is a lot better than all those TO's and missed shots. They didn't get big white dude involved until later and he is a raw ass shooter. Beal looked pretty good, there's not denying that.

Yea that O State game was hella close most of the game. Cincy was even leading when I turned it on (I was glued to Florida vs. Marquette on TBS), score was like 51-46

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
It dosent really matter to me who plays in the championship game..I just want to see some good basketball from some great young players..I cant wait for this weekend..

Feb 8, 2006
first year i didn't do the brackets
but this is a damn good final 4
the best teams right now are in ( north carolina would be if their pg marshall didn't get hurt imo)
kentucky i think wins it all with uni brow blockin shots

Dec 12, 2006
All four teams have great talent and really interesting matchups to watch if you really like basketball, Kansas has the Tyshawn and Trob combo which is flithy, OSO got Craft, that one shooter, and Sullinger so great matchup there

Louville and Kentucky both play great D, Kentucky is the better scoring team but Lou has a mean ass 7ft African blocking machine not to mention the amazing coaching matchup of Pinto vs the Other greazy I-tie, should be good

Dec 12, 2006
Yea thats fair but I really like it cuz every team is from a diff Conf, at the begining of the brackets I thought the B10 was the best so Im rollin with OSU

Dec 12, 2006
How the hell is the Big Ten borderline??? Thats just crazy talk, Michigan State, Michigan, Wisconsin,Ohio St, Indiana, Purdue are all big time programs and have squads every year unlike the ACC which is just UNC and Duke scoring hella points and playing no D, NC State is gonna continue to be raw in the future tho they had a money recruiting class, B10 and BE also have the same amount of National Championships

Mar 24, 2006
The Big 12 just doesn't get its credit when it comes to basketball because Kansas is the only team that has ever won a title in it.

We constantly have to stand up for our entire conference year after year all by ourselves because the rest of em' always blow it when it comes tourney time.

Kansas IS the Big 12 when it comes to basketball.