Mac Dre & J Diggs - Me & My Cuddie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
hella_numb said:
J-DIGGS DRE-DIGGS PRESENTS ME &
MY CUDDIE (X) This is a classic collection
of Mac Dre and J. Diggs’ greatest hits together.
This album is filled with all the legendary
Crestside rappers that you have grown to love
and also features a never before heard J. Diggs
and Mac Dre song. 618763410228 THIZZ
NATION/ROMP’T OUT (THO) 4102 A14 CD

1 new song the rest are old.
When can we get a album with all new never before heard songs n not no damn greatest hits volume 1-whatever fuckin number they could reach with 1 or couple fuckin never before heard song on it!!!? if I wanted to hear old songs...I got all the old cd's with the songs on it to listen to...so THIZZ holla at me when you got a Solid album with songs that the fans never heard YET!!!

Mar 28, 2006
it'll be cool to have all those classic songs on one CD wit sum new art work and shit but i waaay rather have a new Diggs album or sumtin new..it seems like thizz is all about the greatest hits type shit latley, maybe theyre doin it for the people who havent heard all those songs and theyre tryna spread beyond the bay..but i think me and the rest of the bay is ready for more new shit

Apr 1, 2005
i guarantee all or all but 1 of the tracks on that dre diggs album is recycled, and gthug619 is a dumbass, that jay tee mac dre album is all recycles, fuck its a colllection of all the songs theyve done together.

Feb 1, 2006
Hey yall we should appreciate that mac dre tracks are being released for us to enjoy and gig to.... I think sometimes we get all pissed about recycled tracks but really need to understand that MAC DRE is dead! What more can we expect but old tracks? I think we just need to appreciate the music and if you don't want to hear old tracks then don't cope the cd!

Dec 3, 2005
^^^^ I feel watchu sayin bout dre but my point im tryna get across here is the present THIZZ candidates aint puttin out solid albums...i dont think puttin out recycled songs on anticipated albums or spitting 16 bars on a different beat how many ways possible is a good outlook on what muthafuckas wanna hear when they cop the new album...thats prolly the main reason why people burn cd's

Jan 23, 2007
BayBoss420 said:
it'll be cool to have all those classic songs on one CD wit sum new art work and shit but i waaay rather have a new Diggs album or sumtin new..it seems like thizz is all about the greatest hits type shit latley, maybe theyre doin it for the people who havent heard all those songs and theyre tryna spread beyond the bay..but i think me and the rest of the bay is ready for more new shit

If bay heads wanted another cd of old tracks that most of em probably have thenI'm pretty sure they know how to burn songs to a cd I hope, slap sum crayola shit on it call it a thizz master piece

fuk it I got shit loads of old thizz production tracks so anyone from thizz holla at me and we can sit down and pic a few songs from my collection then throw in some b or c material from the mac himself and make another greatest hits or mac dre presents

get the fuk outta here with this bs... thizz needs to continue to step they game up

Sep 13, 2006
1. Romp't Out (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Da Unda Dogg)
2. Murder He Wrote (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Mac Mall)
3. Crest Shit (Mac Dre, J-Diggs, Dubee & Sleep Dank)
4. West Coast Pimpin' (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Bully Wiz)
5. Here Ho: Skit
6. Don't Ask Me Shit (Mac Dre & J-Diggs)
7. Always Into Something (Mac Dre, J-Diggs, Sleep Dank & Da Unda Dogg)
8. Rapper's Island (Mac Dre, J-Diggs, Rydah J. Klyde & Bad Business)
9. Another Thug (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Mac Mall)
10. Causal (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Dubee)
11. Masters Of The Game (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Da Unda Dogg)
12. Panties Off (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Vital)
13. Diggs Dance (J-Diggs)

13 tracks all recycles.. man thizz is just doin whatever they can to make cds.. west coast pimpin has two versions.. it aint new at all..

Jul 29, 2002
559.Cory said:
1. Romp't Out (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Da Unda Dogg)
2. Murder He Wrote (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Mac Mall)
3. Crest Shit (Mac Dre, J-Diggs, Dubee & Sleep Dank)
4. West Coast Pimpin' (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Bully Wiz)
5. Here Ho: Skit
6. Don't Ask Me Shit (Mac Dre & J-Diggs)
7. Always Into Something (Mac Dre, J-Diggs, Sleep Dank & Da Unda Dogg)
8. Rapper's Island (Mac Dre, J-Diggs, Rydah J. Klyde & Bad Business)
9. Another Thug (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Mac Mall)
10. Causal (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Dubee)
11. Masters Of The Game (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Da Unda Dogg)
12. Panties Off (Mac Dre, J-Diggs & Vital)
13. Diggs Dance (J-Diggs)

13 tracks all recycles.. man thizz is just doin whatever they can to make cds.. west coast pimpin has two versions.. it aint new at all..

dont recognize these tracks from the title so i might cop unless yall let me know where they from or if they renamed a track....tracks 1.2.4.6.9.10.11.12

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
beNz_NorCal said:
dont recognize these tracks from the title so i might cop unless yall let me know where they from or if they renamed a track....tracks 1.2.4.6.9.10.11.12
1. Rompalation Vol. 3
2. Da U.S. Open
4. Orignally a track on KP & Elow's album. Then they took KP, Elow, and A-Wax's verses off and Diggs & Bully Wiz recorded new verses & it was released on one of the Thizz Nations.
9. J-Diggs - Both Sides of the Gate
10. Dubee - Turf Matic
12. It's Not What You Say, It's How You Say It

They're all recycled. Here's some of the original albums