Mac Dre & J Diggs - Me & My Cuddie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
hella_numb said:
J-DIGGS DRE-DIGGS PRESENTS ME &
MY CUDDIE (X) This is a classic collection
of Mac Dre and J. Diggs’ greatest hits together.
This album is filled with all the legendary
Crestside rappers that you have grown to love
and also features a never before heard J. Diggs
and Mac Dre song. 618763410228 THIZZ
NATION/ROMP’T OUT (THO) 4102 A14 CD

1 new song the rest are old.

Did you read that yall, New J-diggs & Mac Dre never heard before.

That should answer most of your questions children...

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
gthug619 said:
have you heard MAC DRE & JAYTEE album?? Thats all new tracks so like I said before GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....
You're the one who needs to GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, dumbass. That was a compilation album of all the tracks they did together over the years. Not 1 new track.

Mar 26, 2007
hell numb, thanks for posting up that little message about the new j-diggs & mac dre track, maybe the false visualizer and shut the fawk up and stop misjudging the album....

Mar 26, 2007
hell numb, thanks for posting up that little message about the new j-diggs & mac dre track, maybe the false visualizer and shut the fawk up and stop misjudging the album....

Mar 26, 2007
infinityslump said:
You're the one who needs to GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, dumbass. That was a compilation album of all the tracks they did together over the years. Not 1 new track.
Yea but nobody ever heard it until it dropped last month, DUMASS!!!

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
gthug619 said:
Yea but nobody ever heard it until it dropped last month, DUMASS!!!
what a ridiculous argument. a lot of the songs have been out over decade & every song was previously released. but of course, "nobody ever heard it" because the songs are 1 disc. get the fuck outta here

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Anyone who talks shit about this album, expect to hear J-Diggs pull up on a jetski (on the street, mind you) and straight crush the walls of your bedroom with his 40-inch pythons on some incredible hulk shit at around 4:00am in the morning, and body slam you to Hades.

And the furly ghost is going to ghost ride your soul on the way down. bitch.

thizz for life.

Mar 26, 2007
infinityslump said:
what a ridiculous argument. a lot of the songs have been out over decade & every song was previously released. but of course, "nobody ever heard it" because the songs are 1 disc. get the fuck outta here
That is true but HELLO itds not lke tha fans hear the new shit right away most rappers make 50 tracks for one album then they pick the ones they like, what happends to the other tracks, well they end up in the dungeon or the songs end up being released later on.

Any song that I havent heard I consider NEW to me, even if it was made in 1988.

Mar 26, 2007
Gas One said:
Anyone who talks shit about this album, expect to hear J-Diggs pull up on a jetski (on the street, mind you) and straight crush the walls of your bedroom with his 40-inch pythons on some incredible hulk shit at around 4:00am in the morning, and body slam you to Hades.

And the furly ghost is going to ghost ride your soul on the way down. bitch.

thizz for life.

FA REALS!!!!!!!

Finally someone that has something positive to say about the ALBUM, Thanks GAS ONE!!!!!!:siccness: :siccness: :siccness: