Mac Dre & J Diggs - Me & My Cuddie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
No more Mac Dre please... My library can't handle anymore duplicate songs of MD. jk

Good shit though I hope they have something NEW to bring to the table and not just recycled tracks

Mar 26, 2007
your trippin playa...have you seen a track listing??
Or any features or the name of the songs....Obviously not....so stop mis judging this album.

Show some dam love.

Jan 1, 2006
gthug619 said:
your trippin playa...have you seen a track listing??
Or any features or the name of the songs....Obviously not....so stop mis judging this album.

Show some dam love.
Maybe cause there is no tracklisting out... and maybe you missed the part where I put "jk" :confused:

So quit misjudging my judgement

Mar 26, 2007
whatever you said wasnt a positive message, it was negative.

Maybe the track listing hasnt dropped yet, ever think of that smart one....

Jan 1, 2006
gthug619 said:

And you're coming at me positive? Why do you think I put it in the message above doode... there is no tracklisting out yet!

Mar 26, 2007
The Visualizer said:
And you're coming at me positive? Why do you think I put it in the message above doode... there is no tracklisting out yet!

AND??? peeps always put out the picture of the album before the track listing just to let peeps know...hey there is a new album on the way.

You just assume to much negative shit and then you post it up in siccness.

sorry for hurting your precious feelings:( :( :( :( :( :(

Jan 1, 2006
gthug619 said:
AND??? peeps always put out the picture of the album before the track listing just to let peeps know...hey there is a new album on the way.

You just assume to much negative shit and then you post it up in siccness.

sorry for hurting your precious feelings:( :( :( :( :( :(
Damn son you assume too much off my posts same with the Rydah J Klyde post... saying I assumed the group disbanded. I never once said that. :confused:

Being that there is no tracklisting and I'm an avid listener of Mac Dre and J. Diggs I can assume whatever I want and hope for the best on the album. And my hopes are that hopefully they won't recycle tracks. It's a damn forum you knuckle head

Mar 26, 2007
Hey buddy you dont look like no Visualizer to me what I said about RYDAH is in a different Thread you stupid ass...dam playa I thought you were The Visualizer.

Look in the other thread smart one, U said yourself Rydah isnt with the mob figaz because they havent dropped a GROUP album in 4 yrs...BIG FAWKIN DEAL MAN.

if you were an avid listener of The MAC DRE you should know that he still has shit that hasnt been put out yet.

have you heard MAC DRE & JAYTEE album?? Thats all new tracks so like I said before GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....

Jan 1, 2006
gthug619 said:
Hey buddy you dont look like no Visualizer to me what I said about RYDAH is in a different Thread you stupid ass...dam playa I thought you were The Visualizer.

Look in the other thread smart one, U said yourself Rydah isnt with the mob figaz because they havent dropped a GROUP album in 4 yrs...BIG FAWKIN DEAL MAN.

if you were an avid listener of The MAC DRE you should know that he still has shit that hasnt been put out yet.

have you heard MAC DRE & JAYTEE album?? Thats all new tracks so like I said before GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....
LOL... man you're hilarious
He was better when he was with Mob Figaz...
That's all I said I don't where you pulled that other shit out of your ass

Every Thizz Nation production that's been put out has at least one recycled track. You swear like I'm putting everything down. U wouldn't last a year on the siccness you've only been here a minute. I rest my case I don't type fight with little kids.

Jan 23, 2007
gthug619 said:

the only possitive will be if 75-100% of the tracks are new....but more than likely that wont happen...album still might be good but thizz knows that evrybody wants some new md tracks

Aug 7, 2003
J-DIGGS DRE-DIGGS PRESENTS ME &
MY CUDDIE (X) This is a classic collection
of Mac Dre and J. Diggs’ greatest hits together.
This album is filled with all the legendary
Crestside rappers that you have grown to love
and also features a never before heard J. Diggs
and Mac Dre song. 618763410228 THIZZ
NATION/ROMP’T OUT (THO) 4102 A14 CD

1 new song the rest are old.

Feb 23, 2006
The Visualizer said:

maybe you should give him a interview....ask him what are his strengths and weaknesses

:)

Mar 26, 2007
The Visualizer said:
LOL... man you're hilarious

That's all I said I don't where you pulled that other shit out of your ass

Every Thizz Nation production that's been put out has at least one recycled track. You swear like I'm putting everything down. U wouldn't last a year on the siccness you've only been here a minute. I rest my case I don't type fight with little kids.

Another dumass KID, now your judging how long I have been on SICCNESS when I LIVE IN DAGO MOTHA FAWKA, I'll have Nemo kick your ass off right now but I'm a cool cat and I dont hate on rappers like YOU DO.

Just because you have been on siccness for a whle makes you a VETERAN, hahaha think again dum fawk, I was on siccness BEFORE it even came out so go back to your room and keep internet Bangin.....