Mac Dre - A sacrifice to blow up the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
OaklandsFinest said:
I have to say your popping to many pills my friend haha... Better than all rapper combined? Please you must be in a fantasy land... Mac Dre was coo...but you guys make it sound like he was a 2pac in the bay. If mac dre was the cover boy of the bay...I think i'd have to shoot myself. Im tired of all this thizz this, and thizz that. Thizz or die crap...Fuck it I choose to die. And how about these young people speaking improper english. If somebody started talking to me like that I would say "go back to english 1A" haha...
this game aint for you, get out quick and find somethin else to do

Jan 20, 2006
OaklandsFinest said:
well thanks for volunteering...Just by reading your screen name your proably one the people i was referring to in my post.

1. You proably got your 4x Thizz or Die T-Shirt on
2. You speak with slang after every sentence and proably say beezy, thizzle, wizzle, izzle, izzle izzle, pop a pill, pill popper, thizz face, thizz countenance "which means face", shabobalaboopy, cuddy, etc..

3. Your 23 and needs to retake english basic english in high school to REFESH your memory on how to speak english.
4. You listen to thizz nation volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, <------ GOOGLE.. And listens to the same recycled songs they brainwash your head with every cd.

5. You go to city nights and wear stunna glasses and a cheap ass gold grill and think your mac dre's long last cousin.

6. You throw the "T" up with your right and left hands thinking your a gang member.

7. And last but not least your proably wearing a fake ass bape hoodie or lrg hoodie with some fake ass clear air force ones that you got at the smoke shop.

Thank you Thizz I Iz for raising your hand... Yours truly...
ETHER'D​

Sep 19, 2006
dre is the reason for this attention in the bay. face it. fuck u doubters. if u dont agree then u mustve just started listenin to bay shit in the past few years. everything that is hyphy dre and his camp started, besides the word. lmao

Dec 11, 2005
Dre is a legend out here.... know where yall at. Its the mothafuckin bay area boy, and this is MAC DRE we talkin bout, so never get it twisted. The man is a fuckin innovator and one of the most talented in his time. Like Diggs said, its a well known fact that in this industry, an artists potential is not fully realized untill he dies. Look at what happened to BIG and PAC man.... Im not sayin Dre was like either of them, but he IS a legend out here in the bay. He was a very talented individual and innovator of his time; and that is undisputable.

Feb 11, 2006
OaklandsFinest said:
well thanks for volunteering...Just by reading your screen name your proably one the people i was referring to in my post.

1. You proably got your 4x Thizz or Die T-Shirt on
2. You speak with slang after every sentence and proably say beezy, thizzle, wizzle, izzle, izzle izzle, pop a pill, pill popper, thizz face, thizz countenance "which means face", shabobalaboopy, cuddy, etc..

3. Your 23 and needs to retake english basic english in high school to REFESH your memory on how to speak english.
4. You listen to thizz nation volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, <------ GOOGLE.. And listens to the same recycled songs they brainwash your head with every cd.

5. You go to city nights and wear stunna glasses and a cheap ass gold grill and think your mac dre's long last cousin.

6. You throw the "T" up with your right and left hands thinking your a gang member.

7. And last but not least your proably wearing a fake ass bape hoodie or lrg hoodie with some fake ass clear air force ones that you got at the smoke shop.

Thank you Thizz I Iz for raising your hand... Yours truly...
thats classic shit...and also in ma new sig lol