Mac Dre - A sacrifice to blow up the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
this is not related to Dre, but related to part of the original post...

why is it that everyone is so concerned about the bay "blowing up", why can't the artists that artists that are doing it right now just put out good music for the people that are actually fans/listeners and we be happy with that...how is the bay blowing up gonna change the music...i personally think that if it does change the music, its gonna change it for the worst, meaning that the artists are just gonna get big headed (like the mainstream artists now) and start putting out bullshit music...i see it as, if the artists keep puttin out quality shit, they'll get the money they deserve and the fans/listeners will be happy, fuck if the rest of the country knows who Mac Dre, San Quinn or Laroo is...

Apr 1, 2005
this is wierd because my friend who is nowhere near as big as a mac dre fan as me said that maybe dre's death was a sign to rappers to step theirt game up and get this movemnet going. Here is my opinion...he might be right, but FUCK THAT SHIT. DRE MADE THE BEST MUSIC IN THE BAY, AND IF HE WAS STILL ALIVE AND THE BAY NEVER WERE TO BLOW UP, I WOULD BE 1000 TIMES HAPPIER THAN IF THE BAY BLOWS UP NOW THAT HE IS DEAD. HE WAS LEADING THE MOVEMENT AND NOW HE AINT HERE TO ENJOY IT, FUCK IT. STAY INDEPENDENT CUZ MAJOR LABELS DONT MAKE THE MUSIC, THE ARTISTS DO. DRE IS KING AND FUCK THE REST, LITERALLY COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE BAY BLOWING UP NOW THAT DRE IS DEAD, PERIOD!!!!!!!

Nov 4, 2005
Doc Truth said:
The sad part is why does it take the mans death for him to get some air play? Where were all these homo ass radio dj's on his jock when he was alive? Only big von can get some respect. All these other squares all on his dick now need they face bashed in. Square heads like Strawberry and Sona G acting like they were so down with Mac Dre when he was here. Them clowns never played his shit. It was always big von and scotty fox. Fakers. Now everybody else want to act like they were down with his music when in reality they didnt give a fuck about him until he died and it became cool to thizz. People are dumb as fuck.
i totally agree. all these fake ass fans claim to know the bay shit and everyone thinks they are the shit with their stunnaz and white tees ever since bay shit went mainstream. i hate all those fake ass wannabes that think they know all this shit about bay rap and claim that they are true fans when in reality they only like the shit that they play on the radio. i think all the old bay shit that will never be on the radio is true bay rap. all these people think they are sick now since they hear all this bay area rap on the radio. it makes me sick. Biggie smalls said it best. ur nobody til somebody kills u. RIP to all bay ledgens

.02c

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
Meta4iCAL said:
I don't care how much fame and exposure MD and the Bay gets

all the shine in the world aint worth that man dying
YO REAL TALK... I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS ABOUT THE BAY BLOWING UP... I RATHER SLAP SOME NEW DRE

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I actually think Mac Dre was kinda already blowin up but sadly some one had to take his life...and most of the people on this board would rather have Dre alive then tryin to help "Sacrifice" his life for the good of the bay.

Aug 3, 2005
death is the most profitable action in hip hop. falling far behind is going to jail. tupac was worth 5 mill when he died and about 40 mill now. mac dres death was extremely unfortunate and was tragic for all of us fans, but to deny the impact that event had, from the block to the burbs to across the country, would be simply in denial. immediatly following his death i noticed people EVERYWHERE jumping onto the bay area bandwagon. another reason for this is that after the death of mac dre, all bay area artists seemed to step their game up a lot too.

either way
RIP DRE
ull be missed

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
this is the most retarded post ever

seriously

this post should be deleted

cant believe somebody actually sat down and thought about this... sacrifice would have to be willing..or with the bay blowing up in mind.. dre's death aint have shit to do with that

i dont even fuck with mac dre's music on that level.. and i didnt know the nigga personally so i mean i have no attachment to him whatsoever

but an attachment aint needed to see how ignorant this post is

Jun 2, 2002
Meta4iCAL said:
I don't care how much fame and exposure MD and the Bay gets

all the shine in the world aint worth that man dying
real talk, i dont give a shit about the bay blowing up...ima bump that shit, i gives a fuck what other people listen to.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
I hear what he's saying it ain't like that shit was planned damn some of ya'll be trippin. Yeah Mac Dre was one of my favorite rappers out the bay and it was some straight up bullshit when he died and still is. Although his legacy is a thousand times greater than it ever was. That legacy is helping put shine on the bay which was what Mac Dre was about. P.S. fuck them haters in K.C.

Apr 22, 2005
I'ont know bout a jesus crucifixtion comparison lol but right after his death when you seen more and more youngins start reppin Dre and Dre basically slowly becomin an inspiration to folks thru out this beautiful fuckin area lol I was thinkin what I'm guessin your tryin to say.Just like somethin hella tragic sometimes happens to some people right before they come up,this is sort of like that cept that it was Dre that the whole Bay had to lose in order to wake the fuck up a bit more and just go hard.Whether I cant dig all them hyphy tracks sometime I will back the BAY hella much and its still ALL BAY with me and I think its a beautiful thing that folks here is reppin us again so fuckin hard(remember when mainstream was startin to look like they was gon brainwash errrrbody?),maybe even harder than we did back in the day so imo Dre's death was a blessin in disguise,not that he died but that when he did muhfuckas all through out here felt the need to really rep for him and us all esp for MD cuz he had so much love for the BAY yadadadadadadadadadada

R.I.P. MAC DRIGGITY

STAY INDEPENDENT!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
This site has really reached a new low. I check it about twice a week now and I realize that even that is far too much. I guess most of the vets are all gone and now we have about 75% new spongebob backpack wearin Mac Dre wannabees postin about absolute fuckin nonsense.