Mac Dre - A sacrifice to blow up the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
the ppl benefiting most from dres death are all the horrible rappers who get to put a little "mac dre presents" logo on their album covers, and im guessing kids actually buy that shit.
oh yeah and maybe tshirt airbrush artists and screen printers too
but i could see where youre coming from with the sacrifice idea, but please dont compare md with jesus christ. those two names being compared just sound ridiculous

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
mac dre is a bay music sacrifice... i don't know about relating him to jesus christ... that's a little too much... and there is no offense into disrespecting his life... but everybody deserves to live, and unfortunately he had to be one of many to go... but since his death, the more popular his name and his music became... nobody could've prevented him from dying... so i think his family should just do what biggie and pac's mom did... use his popularity and preserve his legacy...

Aug 23, 2005
i know what u sayin but,when dre died there wur either 2 things tha bay will step up, or it will fall off,its in between right now,im still upset not only we lost a bay legend but a cat who wuz real and didnt have to be gangsta 24/7 like all these other muthafuckas.and put out great hits.rip dre.

Mar 4, 2006
TrealNotTrill said:
mac dre was doper than all the bay area artists combined! Hell no it wasn't worth shit (i'd give anything to be bumpin some new dre albums these days.......anything!)

I have to say your popping to many pills my friend haha... Better than all rapper combined? Please you must be in a fantasy land... Mac Dre was coo...but you guys make it sound like he was a 2pac in the bay. If mac dre was the cover boy of the bay...I think i'd have to shoot myself. Im tired of all this thizz this, and thizz that. Thizz or die crap...Fuck it I choose to die. And how about these young people speaking improper english. If somebody started talking to me like that I would say "go back to english 1A" haha...

Mar 4, 2006
THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
what a pussy ass square^^
well thanks for volunteering...Just by reading your screen name your proably one the people i was referring to in my post.

1. You proably got your 4x Thizz or Die T-Shirt on
2. You speak with slang after every sentence and proably say beezy, thizzle, wizzle, izzle, izzle izzle, pop a pill, pill popper, thizz face, thizz countenance "which means face", shabobalaboopy, cuddy, etc..

3. Your 23 and needs to retake english basic english in high school to REFESH your memory on how to speak english.
4. You listen to thizz nation volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, <------ GOOGLE.. And listens to the same recycled songs they brainwash your head with every cd.

5. You go to city nights and wear stunna glasses and a cheap ass gold grill and think your mac dre's long last cousin.

6. You throw the "T" up with your right and left hands thinking your a gang member.

7. And last but not least your proably wearing a fake ass bape hoodie or lrg hoodie with some fake ass clear air force ones that you got at the smoke shop.

Thank you Thizz I Iz for raising your hand... Yours truly...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man, off tops, i would rather have dre alive makin 3 solo albums a year than him passed away an have him blow up the bay wit nuthin but D4L's everywhere....fuck this new hyphy movement, fuck these "new" hyphy rappers.....shit aint the same without dre....its like having a tv sitcom an replacing the MAIN character wit some random buttfucks an tryna pass it off, shit aint workin....

R.I.P. a TRUE, the ONLY true NORTHERN, fuck it, only CALIFORNIA legend.....andre hicks

Apr 24, 2006
TrealNotTrill said:
mac dre was doper than all the bay area artists combined! Hell no it wasn't worth shit (i'd give anything to be bumpin some new dre albums these days.......anything!)
for some reason, i dont believe you when you say that you'd give ANYTHING...and if so...go hurt yourself.

I still dont understand some of you people on this site and am starting to think that some of you are too doped out/or are just plain stupid to breath without thinking about it...If any of you knew Pac or Dre outside of this music shit, seeing them die for their "hobby" would hurt more than anything. Niether of them would choose to die for their music. Pac wanted nothing more than to have kids and Dre wanted nothing more than to see his daughter grow up and his family happy. This is why they were doin music, to help better their families lives. They knew it was a way to get them out of a bad living situation and just enjoy life without the worries of streetlife. Pac had so much more to give than music and now all we can do is listen to his music, watch his movies, and read his writings. Dre had just bought a house and wanted to just chill in his living room, look at his view of the bay, and keep making good music.

Mar 1, 2006
Stupidest theory ever.....While RIP to Mac Dre....how the hell does the man's unfortunate death=The Bay blowing up??? And why the fuck do people care so much about Bay are music "blowing up???? As soon as an artist goes "major", people from the Bay hate on him regardless of whether or not they put out good music.... If an artist from the Bay blew up, it would seem fitting that people from New York, La, down South would shit on them..... I seriously think the Bay Area rap fans have the lowest self esteem in the world if they are screaming "THE BAY IS BACK" cause they saw E-40 on HBO or saw a segment on Ghostriding on TV..... If the Bay Area music were to ever have gotten popular, I would hope it wasnt now because all of the gay ass yellow-bus riding, hyphy, going dumb music is a flat out embarassment....No wonder the rest of the country is laughing at the Bay

Jun 25, 2005
I'd rather have Dre alive and nobody in tha rest of tha country listen to OUR shit than seein square ass bitches from Conneticut thinkin theyre expert ghostriders! I see this shit as a mockery to his death and his life! Muvfukkas ridin his name into tha dirt and its a gotdamn shame! And its not just tha ghostridin etc but tha music industry too! Muvfukkas stealin his damn headstone n shit is fukked up! Mac Dre bobbleheads n halloween masks is fukked up! Let him REST IN PEACE!!!!! Muvfukkas treatin him like Elvis n thats fukked up! Tha Bay aint neva gonna blow up and if it does at what cost? Mainstream can eat a dick!!!!!

Jun 25, 2005
Oh yeah n I'm drunk as fukk postin this but I'm sure tommorro I will stand by whut I said! REST IN PEACE Mac Dre-Cougnut-MR Cee-Hitman-Double D-MR Eclipze-Rappin Ron-MC Ant-Deion from Black Dynasty! Real Bay shit dont need no airplay!

Mar 16, 2006
DRE was a real one. this shit thizz is doing is bad for the name mac dre.they use his name just to sell records and it sad when you die for people to make money off his name. cuzz if he was still alive some of those people would not have a deal. RIP 2 the real mac gods 707 playa MR 31007

Jun 25, 2005
Dabayboy707 said:
DRE was a real one. this shit thizz is doing is bad for the name mac dre.they use his name just to sell records and it sad when you die for people to make money off his name. cuzz if he was still alive some of those people would not have a deal. RIP 2 the real mac gods 707 playa MR 31007
AMEN..real talk!