M.A.E FAMILY BIZNEZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
the only hoods i respect is those that take care of bizzness
and keep they shit scrap free.

not the ones that let scraps run em out they own hood and make san jo look BAD.

id say only 4-5 hoods are still active in san jo

all others died out and faded away or
they are jus some made up clicks that lil kids made up.

bhf, vbw, scg
thats some made up shit.

and the hoods that are still around are funkin wit other homeboy hoods
and the rats jus kickin back watchin homies take eachother out.

the game is goofy now
lmao, vbw? varrio bloody waters??? HAHAHA DONT KILL ME THEM LIL YUNGSTAZ AINT BOUT SHIT SINCE JUMP STREET.

Apr 20, 2008
lmao, vbw? varrio bloody waters??? HAHAHA DONT KILL ME THEM LIL YUNGSTAZ AINT BOUT SHIT SINCE JUMP STREET.
yup bloody waters those lil ass kids made that crew up from a killa sharks song.
these youngstas are dumb ass kids that dont do shit.

they act hard but when theyr alone they are scared of scraps.

Apr 20, 2008
AINT NO ONE SAY SAN JO IS SCRAPA FREE CUS IT AINT. IF YOU FROM SAN JO YOU KNOW WHERE THE RATS ARE. IF YOU SAY YOU SEE HOMEBOYS GETTIN MUGGED AND AINT DOIN NUTIN THEN WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHIN? YOU GOT X4 IN YOUR NAME AND BEIN A HOMEBOY AINT THAT THA NUMBER 1 RULE FUNK ON SIGHT? IF YOU AINT DOIN NUTTIN THEN WHY TALK SIHT BOUT OTHER PEOPLE NOT DOIN ANYTHIN. YOU JUST AS FAKE AS THE NEXT. JUST STOP POSTIN HOMIE CUS YOU MAKIN A FOOL OF YOURSELF TALKIN DOWN ON YOUR OWN CITY AND NOT DOIN ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM YOU SAY WE HAVE.
like i said///
i cant do it alone.
theres thousands of homeboys in san jo and only a few hoods are actually active.
and palmas happens to be one of them.
they are the only hood scraps fear right now.

Feb 13, 2004
KEEP UR EARZ TO THA STRRETZ LIL HOMIE GO ASK ABOUT VMA..SCRAPZ BE GETTIN THERE CAPZ PEELED IN THA HOOD TRUST ME. JUST CUZ IT AINT ON THA NEWS DNT MEAN SHIT AINT GOIN DOWN..ASK UR OLDER HOMIEZ WAT WENT DOWN IN MY HOOD. WE ALLL GOT EVICTED 4RM EVEN STEPPIN FOOT AROUND THAT AREA 4 THA SIMPLE FACT THAT TOO MANY SCRAPZ WERE DYING.... MORE THEN HALF MY HOOD IS LOCKED UP RITE NOW DOIN TIME 4 PUTTIN IN WORK ON VTG.. LIKE I SAID BEFORE HOLLA AT US IN PERSON HOMIE....

@RHINO GRACIAZ BRO BUT ITZ SAD 2 SAY EVERY HOOD HAS ITZ HATERZ.
There's your answer right there southbay. That's why you see scraps in your hoods.

May 2, 2009
southbayX4 I SEE THIS SCRAP WALK AROUND YOUR HOOD ALL THE TIME WITH THE SAME OUTFIT AND EVERYTHING.. AND NOBODY EVER DOES SHIT ABOUT IT.