M.A.E FAMILY BIZNEZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
^^^^ dude got a point tho, how you going to make banged out albums when your hood is not even yours anymore..:confused:

Theirs skraps everywere wether you like it or not. In EPA you see hella homebos out in the block, you see taggings of norte all over the place. But fact remains theirs always lil paisas out their banging Sur. Northern cali aint never gona be skrap free. n for yall who say that it is, yall aint in the fuckn streets then. Over all Nortenos are more down, paisas dont even got as much gats, outa all the nortenos you know how many have a gun? feel me, we aint getting shut down. But theirs always skraps.

Apr 15, 2006
as long as suckaz and snitches exist, so will scraps, so will d.o's. and thatz just the way it is. and this southbayx4 clown talkin hella shit well wassup homie what hood u from?

Apr 20, 2008
I BEEN TRYIN 2 GET THIS CAT 2 MEET UP ND HAVE THIS CONVERSATION ON THA STREETZ BUT HE AINT HAVIN IT
since when did you ever hit me up?
i dont recall that one!

and i aint in san jo no more and im glad im not.
nothin but scraps and backstabbin fake ass homeboys.

fuck brotherhood familia and fuck all them fake ass sets that keep poppin up.
they aint doin shit. aint puttin in no work,
just partying with white boys and chillin at home all day.

if homies wanted to hold it down,,,its not that hard.

u see one scrap move into the hood RUN THEM THE FUCK OUT
cuz if you dont.. it makes your hood look weak.
then more and more scraps will move into your block...

Apr 20, 2008
I JUST CHOOSE NOT TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU OR ANYONE ONLINE.. DONT KNOW WHY I RESPONDED IN THE FIRST PLACE..
WE CAN SIT HERE AND ARGUE ALL DAY AN NIGHT..
WHATS THE POINT..
I'LL DO ME.. YOU DO YOU..

IM MOVIN ONE ABOVE ON THIS ONE..
its good cuz i got respect for your hood.
butcher park has never had scraps.
ive lived in that area for ever.
but if nobody is taking flight on via monte....
scraps will move into your block too.

how many of yall know a hood called HOGS?
hoffman used to be their hood. and scraps took over.
and these fools are still droppin cds talkin bout crime zone this and that....
when you go there its nothin but scraps.

thats some str8 bullshit.

Jun 28, 2009
for the most part i understand where southbay is coming from. but if you aint doing nothing in the streets to take them back, how you gunna talk shit about the fools still there claiming/banging. i aint from san jo, so i dont know the whole situation, is it lack of leadership? respect? anyone from/in sanjo enlighten me.

this aint the place to be talking about this kind of shit anyways, who knows whos watching these forums...

May 28, 2009
FUNNY HOW THIS CAT IS SAYIN FUK ALL THESE HOODZ BUT GUARANTEED U WONT SAY IT 2 THERE FACES.. U SOUND LIKE A SCRAP URSELF HOMIE HATING ON NORTHERNERZ AND HATING ON UR OWN CITY..UR A CLOWN HOMIE TALKIN SHIT BOUT UR OWN CITY WAT A DISGRACE. ONE OF MY HOMIEZ FROM MY HOOD MUST OF FUCKED U UP OR FUCKED UR BABYMAMA CUZ UR OVA HERE DISRESPECTIN ON THA INTERNET. WE ON THA STREETZ HOMIE. WE AINT HARD 2 FIND HIT ME UP ON THA CALLEZ WHERE THA REAL GANGSTAZ AT. IM GONE

May 19, 2004
But fact remains theirs always lil paisas out their banging Sur. Northern cali aint never gona be skrap free. n for yall who say that it is, yall aint in the fuckn streets then. Over all Nortenos are more down, paisas dont even got as much gats, outa all the nortenos you know how many have a gun? feel me, we aint getting shut down. But theirs always skraps.

MOST S I RUN N2 R XICANOS OR WHITEBOYS , MOSTLY ALL PAISAS IM AROUND HAVE THEIR CUERNO DE CHIVO, OR SOME SORT OF WEAPON ... BUT IM NOT IN UR AREA

Jan 27, 2005
FUNNY HOW THIS CAT IS SAYIN FUK ALL THESE HOODZ BUT GUARANTEED U WONT SAY IT 2 THERE FACES.. U SOUND LIKE A SCRAP URSELF HOMIE HATING ON NORTHERNERZ AND HATING ON UR OWN CITY..UR A CLOWN HOMIE TALKIN SHIT BOUT UR OWN CITY WAT A DISGRACE. ONE OF MY HOMIEZ FROM MY HOOD MUST OF FUCKED U UP OR FUCKED UR BABYMAMA CUZ UR OVA HERE DISRESPECTIN ON THA INTERNET. WE ON THA STREETZ HOMIE. WE AINT HARD 2 FIND HIT ME UP ON THA CALLEZ WHERE THA REAL GANGSTAZ AT. IM GONE
GET'EM. DONT KKNOW HOW SOUTHBAY TALKIN DOWN ON HIS OWN TOWN. MUST BE A D.O.

Jun 1, 2009
there is alot of NORTENO hoods n SANJO i have heard of almost 20 or 30 hoods off the top of my head not sure who is active on puttin it down if u no what i mean but the hood my big bro is from gots alot of war stories every time i come around so they bangin.

Apr 25, 2002

if homies wanted to hold it down,,,its not that hard.

u see one scrap move into the hood RUN THEM THE FUCK OUT
cuz if you dont.. it makes your hood look weak.
then more and more scraps will move into your block...
HAHA SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? OH WAIT INSTEAD OF STAYING AND SMASHIN THE SOUTHSIDERS OFF THE BLOCK U MOVED AWAY..GLAD TO SEE YOUR DOING YOUR PART G

Apr 20, 2008
naw dont try to switch it up on me now.
i aint the one reppin a hood thats been scrap hood for years now.

quit making cds and start recruiting.

and im talkin shit bout my own city because i aint a liar and i aint a daydreamer that thinks there is not a scrap problem in san jo.

scrap hoods are poppin up all over SJ and AINT NO ONE DOING SHIT.

its good i aint trippin =)

Apr 20, 2008
HAHA SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? OH WAIT INSTEAD OF STAYING AND SMASHIN THE SOUTHSIDERS OFF THE BLOCK U MOVED AWAY..GLAD TO SEE YOUR DOING YOUR PART G
u dont know me or why i moved from san jo.

i cant afford to live in the silicon valley no more.

i got me a cheap ass pad just northeast of there.

im still blasted down aint no hiding what you bang when you got
it tatted in plain view.

but all you fools that act too hard you aint doin shit

we will let the numbers talk.

how many scraps are in san jo today?

how many were there 5 years ago?

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!

Apr 20, 2008
the only hoods i respect is those that take care of bizzness
and keep they shit scrap free.

not the ones that let scraps run em out they own hood and make san jo look BAD.

id say only 4-5 hoods are still active in san jo

all others died out and faded away or
they are jus some made up clicks that lil kids made up.

bhf, vbw, scg
thats some made up shit.

and the hoods that are still around are funkin wit other homeboy hoods
and the rats jus kickin back watchin homies take eachother out.

the game is goofy now

Jan 27, 2005
ive lived in san jo my whole life and just recently moved. and i never heard of monte alban crackin like that.

face it.homies aint doin shit no more.
they aint recruitin they aint holdin it down. san jo is screwed.

and rhino you say its nothin.....
how can scraps taking over homeboy hoods be "nothin"

it should be dealt with as soon as homies see a single scrap move into their hood.
not wait untill theres 50 of em and they runnin you out your own spot.

i see fools now and days.
a scrap will ride on by muggin and fools will jus mug back and not do shit.
new generation is pussy as fuck. its OVER
you know its over when homeboy hoods are now scrap hoods.
and scraps are flossin the sharks gear and repin it .
they str8 take your hood...then they take your gear. lol
i know i know... the truth hurts like a bitch
AINT NO ONE SAY SAN JO IS SCRAPA FREE CUS IT AINT. IF YOU FROM SAN JO YOU KNOW WHERE THE RATS ARE. IF YOU SAY YOU SEE HOMEBOYS GETTIN MUGGED AND AINT DOIN NUTIN THEN WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHIN? YOU GOT X4 IN YOUR NAME AND BEIN A HOMEBOY AINT THAT THA NUMBER 1 RULE FUNK ON SIGHT? IF YOU AINT DOIN NUTTIN THEN WHY TALK SIHT BOUT OTHER PEOPLE NOT DOIN ANYTHIN. YOU JUST AS FAKE AS THE NEXT. JUST STOP POSTIN HOMIE CUS YOU MAKIN A FOOL OF YOURSELF TALKIN DOWN ON YOUR OWN CITY AND NOT DOIN ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM YOU SAY WE HAVE.