M.A.E FAMILY BIZNEZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2009
HOLLA AT ME IF UR IN THA 408.I GOT EM 4 SALE BEFORE THEY HIT STOREZ.. CD IS ANOTHER M.A.E CLASSIC. DONT SLEEP ON THIS ONE. FEATURES.CLOCZ. BIG TONE. LIL CONER. TITO B. BIG OSO LOC.TOKZTERO.ACE OF SPITS.FRANK GUCCI. LIL G OF CALI GROWN AND MANY MORE...HOLLA AT ME FOLKZ. HIT ME ON MYSPACE AT MYSPACE.COM/JVEGA408

Apr 20, 2008
not tryin bash on you here but....sad but true....
yall should work on taking back your hood from scraps instead of making cds all the time.

your block is infested homieeeeeeeeeeeee

no homies out there bunch of paisas flaggin blue sharks gear reppin tamilee.

SMH

they even spray painted monte alban is dead all over the place.
and no one crossed it out for weeks.

not tryin bash on you here but....sad but true....
yall should work on taking back your hood from scraps instead of making cds all the time.

your block is infested homieeeeeeeeeeeee

no homies out there bunch of paisas flaggin blue sharks gear reppin tamilee.

SMH

they even spray painted monte alban is dead all over the place.
and no one crossed it out for weeks.
AINT YOU THE ONE THAT BROUGHT THIS UP LAST TIME..??
IF YOUR WITNESSING ALL THIS..
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT..??

Jun 1, 2009
i hate to hear about scraps any where but im from ESSJ so it makes me sick i have not been there n 6 months but i still got ties 2 sum hoods my homeboys been telling me scraps are gettin deep in SANJo its not like the good old days.

Jan 6, 2009
REGARDLESS OF YOUR POINT WICH IS VALID..
IF YOUR A NORTHERNER.. ITS YOUR OBLIGATION AS WELL..
SO MY QUESTION STILL REMAINS TO BE ANSWERED..
The way you wrote that, it makes it seem as if you place blame on dude who posted that. Its not his responsibility, its the dudes from that hood who be banging that hood on wax. If that place is over run with scraps its their responsibility fist and foremost. Its their hood, if the problem is as bad as dude says maybe they should put they mics down and guns up, not hope sum homeboy will handle it for them. You seem like a smart dude, don't take this shit the wrong way, but as my point of view. No need to cover up on people fuckups by hating on someones visual commentary.

REMEMBER PEOPLE AND LIL KIDS, THIS RAP SHIT IS PURE ENTERTAINMENT. NOT ALL THESE DUDES SPIT THE TRUTH IN THEIR MUSIC, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THEY BOTTOM LINE..... $$$

May 28, 2009
if vma dont wanna rid their hood of rats why should i ?i cant do it alone .sanjo is fucked sad 2 say it myself.
KEEP UR EARZ TO THA STRRETZ LIL HOMIE GO ASK ABOUT VMA..SCRAPZ BE GETTIN THERE CAPZ PEELED IN THA HOOD TRUST ME. JUST CUZ IT AINT ON THA NEWS DNT MEAN SHIT AINT GOIN DOWN..ASK UR OLDER HOMIEZ WAT WENT DOWN IN MY HOOD. WE ALLL GOT EVICTED 4RM EVEN STEPPIN FOOT AROUND THAT AREA 4 THA SIMPLE FACT THAT TOO MANY SCRAPZ WERE DYING.... MORE THEN HALF MY HOOD IS LOCKED UP RITE NOW DOIN TIME 4 PUTTIN IN WORK ON VTG.. LIKE I SAID BEFORE HOLLA AT US IN PERSON HOMIE....

@RHINO GRACIAZ BRO BUT ITZ SAD 2 SAY EVERY HOOD HAS ITZ HATERZ.

Apr 20, 2008
ive lived in san jo my whole life and just recently moved. and i never heard of monte alban crackin like that.

face it.homies aint doin shit no more.
they aint recruitin they aint holdin it down. san jo is screwed.

and rhino you say its nothin.....
how can scraps taking over homeboy hoods be "nothin"

it should be dealt with as soon as homies see a single scrap move into their hood.
not wait untill theres 50 of em and they runnin you out your own spot.

i see fools now and days.
a scrap will ride on by muggin and fools will jus mug back and not do shit.
new generation is pussy as fuck. its OVER
you know its over when homeboy hoods are now scrap hoods.
and scraps are flossin the sharks gear and repin it .
they str8 take your hood...then they take your gear. lol

i know i know... the truth hurts like a bitch

May 28, 2009
MONTE ALBAN AINT NEVER BEEN CRACKIN LIKE THAT HAHAHA..WHO LACED U UP??? ASK ANY OLDER HOMIE ABOUT THA HOOD THEYLL LET U KNO WASSUP.BEFORE THA CITY EVICTED US OUT OF OUR OWN HOOD THERE WERE NO SCRAPAZ IN IT THATZ A FACT..SAD TO SAY THERE ARE SCRAPZ ROAMING AROUND THA TOWN EVEN AROUND MY OWN HOOD THATZ ONLY CUZ THEREZ A POLICE STATION RITE IN VTG. SJPD HAS THA TOWN INFESTED WIT COPZ SOO BE MY GUEST HOMEBOY GO PUT IN SOME WORK ON VTG ND LETZ SEEE IF U GET CAUGHT UP OR NOT..ITZ ALL ABOUT BEING SMART NOWADAYZ. WHY SHOULD MY HOOD GO PUT IT WORK ON THEM WEN THEY GOT THA COPZ LOOKIN OUT 4 THEM. IN SAN JO THA ONLY WAY TO PUT IN WORK IS CATCHIN THESE FOOZ SLIPPIN OUTSIDE THERE HOOD. WE STILL GOT OUR HOOD CRACKIN HOMEBOY I GOT HOMIEZ PUTTIN IN WORK WIT OTHER HOODZ . THATZ WHY VMA WILL ALWAYZ BE RESPECTED. YEA TRUTH DOES HURT HUH HOMIE ASK ABOUT US.