Lynch releases statement regarding senseless killings; CONCERT FUND-RAISER PLANNED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
damn, the government really tryna twist the shit up aint they?

fucking bullshit...funny cuz i bet if this happened to some white guy with hella tattos the media wouldnt do this
they say some shit like he was an ex gangmember bettering his life or some bull ass shit

Jul 27, 2007
fillyacup said:
damn, the government really tryna twist the shit up aint they?

fucking bullshit...funny cuz i bet if this happened to some white guy with hella tattos the media wouldnt do this
they say some shit like he was an ex gangmember bettering his life or some bull ass shit
Yep. This is exactly why a lot of artists are coming forward and want to perform for this. Cuz the government gonna blame a specific group when they is no proof...

The media... I'm in the media, all I can say is QUESTION everything you read or hear; ask who their source is, how many people it went through before the info got to you... Most media don't seek the truth, they seek ratings. (Which is why I put the disclaimer I did on that comment; don't know if what the cops are saying is true or not...)

Jul 27, 2007
BETO916 said:
so what's the word on the show?
We are shooting for sometime in the first two weeks of November, but there is SO MUCH TO DO!

Beto, you'll get an email with details before we announce it, so we can be sure you can perform, friend.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
R.I.P first of all to Sean Jr. and Sr. Our prayers to the family!

Second...I think this is a great chance to speak to the youth in the community! Who better to tell these kids that killin people and babies is wrong then Lynch. He's the PERFECT guy for the job! Let him explain it to them.
These kids look up to a lot of these cats, so I think they will listen to them before they listen to a preacher, their mom, the police, or whoever!
Much respect to everyone involved! We need to change the way these kids think and empower them with tools and knowledge they need to solve some of the problems that plague their neighborhoods for the next generation!
Shit makes my sick!

Peace....

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Satingun said:
We are shooting for sometime in the first two weeks of November, but there is SO MUCH TO DO!

Beto, you'll get an email with details before we announce it, so we can be sure you can perform, friend.
that's a beautiful thing.

please let me know if I can be of any other assistance, we'll do what we can for the cause.

Jul 27, 2007
nlrwriting said:
R.I.P first of all to Sean Jr. and Sr. Our prayers to the family!

Second...I think this is a great chance to speak to the youth in the community! Who better to tell these kids that killin people and babies is wrong then Lynch. He's the PERFECT guy for the job! Let him explain it to them.
These kids look up to a lot of these cats, so I think they will listen to them before they listen to a preacher, their mom, the police, or whoever!
Much respect to everyone involved! We need to change the way these kids think and empower them with tools and knowledge they need to solve some of the problems that plague their neighborhoods for the next generation!
Shit makes my sick!

Peace....
EXACTLY.

Jun 28, 2002
What is funny is that people have found a way to direct the issue away from that 21 yr old young man and his 7 month old son who were killed senselessly in order to criminalize Brotha lynch. Before i address that i would like to say i give my 100 percent support to any efforts to bring some justice to the victims family. So i am right here agreein to take part in the performance. Now back to Lynch and the baby killa song and the irony that is there. Bottomline is lynch ,like myself and alot of other rappers actually come from a reality of street violence, poverty and everything affliated with that. When we rap we speak of those things lynch just decided instead of bringing all reality that he would rather fictionalize his music. Lets look at the writers of south park, or stephen king or any other horror movie director, writer or executive. Are these people evil or are they taking a trip into the minds of the evil and exploring them thru music and movies. Was i raised up poor YES did everybody around me have pistols YES did they either sale or us drugs YES does that mean that i condone senseless violence and murder NO. I applaud Lynch for taking this opportunity and i support all his efforts in speaking out. Regardless to what we have been thru and im not trying to speak for lynch but regardless to what is said in music no sane person wqould condone a 7 month old baby murdered. That is a cowardly act. That child was not given the opportunity to protect itself and was shot in the back of the head. So if your not talking about helping the problem you are apart of it. There is no need on this post to discus anything but was asked. Therefore i give my support PM with the details and lets do it.

Tre-8

Orakle Records

Jul 27, 2007
Tre-8 said:
What is funny is that people have found a way to direct the issue away from that 21 yr old young man and his 7 month old son who were killed senselessly in order to criminalize Brotha lynch. Before i address that i would like to say i give my 100 percent support to any efforts to bring some justice to the victims family. So i am right here agreein to take part in the performance. Now back to Lynch and the baby killa song and the irony that is there. Bottomline is lynch ,like myself and alot of other rappers actually come from a reality of street violence, poverty and everything affliated with that. When we rap we speak of those things lynch just decided instead of bringing all reality that he would rather fictionalize his music. Lets look at the writers of south park, or stephen king or any other horror movie director, writer or executive. Are these people evil or are they taking a trip into the minds of the evil and exploring them thru music and movies. Was i raised up poor YES did everybody around me have pistols YES did they either sale or us drugs YES does that mean that i condone senseless violence and murder NO. I applaud Lynch for taking this opportunity and i support all his efforts in speaking out. Regardless to what we have been thru and im not trying to speak for lynch but regardless to what is said in music no sane person wqould condone a 7 month old baby murdered. That is a cowardly act. That child was not given the opportunity to protect itself and was shot in the back of the head. So if your not talking about helping the problem you are apart of it. There is no need on this post to discus anything but was asked. Therefore i give my support PM with the details and lets do it.

Tre-8

Orakle Records
Tre-8,
All I can say here is THANK YOU. You are correct in that comparing a song that Lynch wrote to this incident is in no way the thing to be doing here. We all have had shit in our lives, and I'd be one of the first to say that the black man has the worst of life the majority of the time. Our lives are shaped by our environment and experiences, and some act out based on their experiences, but that does not mean that any one here would condone killing an infant. There IS NO comparison to his song and this senseless killing.

As was explained before, Lynch got into the mindset of serial killers and created fictional art, and obviously he did a great job at creating "gore-rap.". That has NOTHING to do with what we are trying to do here!

I spoke with Lynch about this perception a few nights ago, and as he shook his head in disbelief, his very words were, "That's a damn shame."

Thank you for speaking out, your support is greatly appreciated.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
and dont talk that dumb ass "it was a metaphor for abortion" shit because you can HEAR THE BABY IN THE BACKGROUND ON THE SKIT when he says "its either you or the mutha fuckin baby" you cant hear babies crying from inside a stomach

haha lynch hung is my dude

thats foul tho about that kid man wtf

Jul 27, 2007
tweeze said:
and dont talk that dumb ass "it was a metaphor for abortion" shit because you can HEAR THE BABY IN THE BACKGROUND ON THE SKIT when he says "its either you or the mutha fuckin baby" you cant hear babies crying from inside a stomach

Dude, that's where the imagination comes in. Lynch is genius with it.

Jan 9, 2006
tweeze said:

listen to the last track on x-raideds psyhco active i think its called sickness..anyways lynch has a verse on there all baby killin stuff but i could not find the lyrics on the net tho..r.i.p to the baby and the man

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
tweeze said:

he said it himself that it was a metaphor for abortions, and since Im pretty sure he doesnt actually kill babies.. it's a metaphor. He just went really far with it lyrically. who knows though, maybe he has killed babies, Im not his best friend so I wouldnt know.

Jul 27, 2007
I can't believe some of the things I am reading. Really, this is not about Lynch. He felt empathy for a human being's life, and expressed this.