Lynch releases statement regarding senseless killings; CONCERT FUND-RAISER PLANNED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
CONCERT FUND-RAISER PLANNED TO HELP FIND KILLER(S)

CONCERT PLANNED TO HELP FIND KILLER OF SEAN PAUL AQUITANIA, SR., AND 8 MONTH-OLD SON.

RAPPERS and Hip Hop artists: Please contact me (email: [email protected]) if you are interested in participating in a fund-raising concert to raise money to help the family offer a reward to award for information which leads to the arrest and conviction of the killers responsible for the deaths of these two innocent people.

We have been contacted by Brother X of the Islam Nation, who has offered the services of his Mosque (unnamed until permission received) to aid in this benefit concert. THANK YOU, Brother, we are honored that you wish to help us stop such senseless violence, and we accept whole-heartedly!

Artists that are participating (in NO order!):

C-DUBB

http://www.myspace.com/cdubbakaeighty8
"I am a rap artist/producer from sacramento. I would like to be a part of the benifit show. I am a close family friend of Rodrigo Rodriguez (the other young man who was murdered on sunday on martin luther king blvd.)"

HUSTLEMATIC

http://www.myspace.com/hustlematic
"I was deeply saddened by the senseless killing of this father and son. I am a hip hop artist out of Sacramento with a good following. I would be honored if I would be allowed to participate in this concert."

C-LIM
http://www.myspace.com/dacmonsta

T-Nutty
http://www.myspace.com/therealtnutty

Bueno
http://www.myspace.com/buenonoyz

E-Moe
http://www.myspace.com/psmusic3000

and...

Brotha Lynch Hung
http://www.myspace.com/originalspydermann

We would like to thank the artists that are coming forward and want to help make a statement against this violence through their art. As I have time, your information will be added. It will be difficult to get all these great artists together on such short notice and at the same time, but we are greatly appreciative that you are offering your talents and your time to try to make a difference! Thank you for your love and support!

Statement:

Sacramento rapper releases statement about senseless killing of 21 year-old Sean Paul Aquitania, Sr. and his 8 month-old son, Sean Paul Aquitania, Jr.

Brotha Lynch Hung extends his sympathies to the family of young father, Sean Paul Aquitania, and his son, Sean Paul Aquitania, Jr., who were murdered on September 14, 2007. Sean Paul Aquitania was shot and killed Friday in an attempt to fight off home-invasion robbers and save his 7-month-old son, Sacramento Sheriff's detectives revealed Sunday.

Investigators cannot comprehend why the men who killed the 21-year-old father went on to execute the son, Sean Paul Aquitania Jr., in his car seat before fleeing the quiet cul de sac in southeast Sacramento. They do know that Aquitania and his son were innocent victims, who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. There is no indication of wrong-doing by Aquitania.

Lynch, known as the godfather of gore-hardcore rap, has been called the face of Sacramento rap. He’s best known for such violent-sounding songs as "Return of Da Baby Killa," which describes enough gore to rival any solid horror flick. This rapper enjoyed getting into the heads of known serial killers, but it was never his intention that his fans would believe his lyrics.

In light of the recent killings of two innocent people, Lynch wants to remind fans and fellow rappers alike that “we have to take responsibility for our lives and our communities,” and that “this tragedy should not have happened. Under no circumstances do I, or any rapper I know, advocate the killing of any child.” “I feel for the family of this man and his infant child, and I hope the communities come together to bring justice to those who are responsible for this,” states Lynch.

"Kids from the streets look up to us," he says of the upcoming and hopeful rappers from Sacramento, "so we want to give them some type of hope, no longer advocating violence. We will always have roots in the streets, but violent lifestyles are no longer the way to go." Lynch, along with other Sacramento artists, is working toward a fund-raising concert in the hope of offering a reward to anyone that has information that will contribute to the arrest of the person(s) responsible for this act of violence.

Debra Triplett
[email protected]
or at myspace at: http://www.myspace.com/satingun

or

CNI (James)
email: [email protected]
or at myspace at:
http://www.myspace.com/siccmade_cni

and you can reach RIP at
http://www.myspace.com/rippemup

(We are hoping that rappers from all neighborhoods, all affiliations, will come together and help by showing unity and a concern for life. We cannot, at this time, guarantee participation by all No. Cali rappers, but hope that we can come together to make a positive statement. We have to take our streets back and end this violent behavior. Thank you.)

If you aren't an artist, we still need your help! Your help is greatly needed! If you can donate some time and expertise toward helping us get this together, or know people that can contribute, any help is greatly appreciated.

If you find you have a desire to help reach youth, and want to help find ways to give at-risk youths a chance to find their talents rather than run the streets, please see the growing group of people committed to help on Myspace at:

The Inner Circle of Friends..

Jul 27, 2007
BETO916 said:
just sent you somethin' mane
Thnx. Got your email, damn, something's GOT to be DONE about this shit!

I'm sending you my digits in pm. Yes, let's blow this up! We need to take a stand on this shit!

It is sad, because I can't believe that these guys REALLY want to kill, SO much is lacking in our society that teaches us how to handle conflict, so all they know is to handle conflict with violence. We HAVE to be the ones that begin the CHANGES!

This goes beyond all races, all boundaries.

Apr 25, 2002
of all the rappers in sac....they get a statement from the baby killa..wow

rip to the victims def a horrible situation

and lynch is my fav rapper i just think that shit is strange

hope the fundraiser works out tho fuck the shooter

Jul 27, 2007
YOUNG BREW said:

I'd like to know who you mean by "THEY" (they get a statement from the aby killa...)

Now, Lynch has NEVER killed a baby. (If you knew anything about the song you THINK you are quoting, you would not have said that.) Your comment is a little bit inappropriate. Making comments without thinking only clouds the real issue, and that issue is that there are innocent people dying over nonsense, including infants.

We are hoping to find people to be part of a solution, not the problem.

Apr 25, 2002
satingun shut the fuck up...suckin rappers dicks dont make u they spokesperson

no shit lynch aint never killed a baby but the fact he built his persona and biggest selling album based around the baby killa rap style...i find that odd he would be the dude speakin out

when i say they i mean whoever started this fundraiser ideal

Jan 9, 2006
YOUNG BREW said:

think of the irony satingun!!

Jul 27, 2007
YOUNG BREW said:
satingun shut the fuck up...suckin rappers dicks dont make u they spokesperson

no shit lynch aint never killed a baby but the fact he built his persona and biggest selling album based around the baby killa rap style...i find that odd he would be the dude speakin out

when i say they i mean whoever started this fundraiser ideal
There are many more to speak out, fool.

I've never sucked a rapper's dick. What's it like?

Apr 25, 2002
^^ id love to go back n forth with your funky ass but that would take away from the real issue , right?

like i said horrible situation and i hope the fundraiser goes well...maybe u missed that in the first post i made

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
A fund raising concert is a good idea, no amount of money is gonna make his fam's pain go away....but your hearts is in the right place.

Jul 27, 2007
YOUNG BREW said:
^^ id love to go back n forth with your funky ass but that would take away from the real issue , right?

like i said horrible situation and i hope the fundraiser goes well...maybe u missed that in the first post i made
There is a seven month old child that was buried today, alongside his 21 year old father.

Can you give it a rest?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I agree that its a fucked up situation and no amount of money is gonna do really anything to make up for the loss, but it costs money to bury people, alot of money. people can go bankrupt by just trying to give a decent burial for their loved ones. it is very ironic for a horrorcore rapper to be advocating non-violence. especially one with a song called "return of the baby killer" talking about a fundraiser for a child that's been murdered. I do commend lynch for it, but its still ironic.

Jul 27, 2007
Base4esteban said:
think of the irony satingun!!
You know, I feel yah on the irony.

We all say and do things when we are young, only to grow out of that "mentality" or state of mind. We grow and gain additional life experience, and realize that it is not only about "us" as individuals.

What is sad is that I've received more than one private message from people saying that their friend was recently killed, or a relative was recently killed, or a homeboy was recently killed, and I want to know what we, as human beings, are doing individually or combined, to make some kind of change.

Something has to be done. It's not brave to shoot a 7 month old. It's not cool to drive by and shoot someone outside of Wendy's. This is the worst kind of coward, but it cannot get any better unless we teach those that are coming up that this is not the way to try to show they are a man. Typically, those that are best able to reach these kids are those who've been through it.

Hell, people can't seem to even get along in the siccness, how the hell we gonna get along in the real world? What movie was that line in when the black dude was in jail, and the white KKK type said, "you are doing our job for us."?? How profound is that?

So, perhaps the irony is on all of us.