LUNI COLEONE Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Are these official albums with all new songs or are they some greatest hits type album?

The Trilogy
Classics (sounds like a greatest hits album)
Obviously Siccley Chapter 1
Obviously Siccley Chapter 2
The Recall Albums (sounds like a collection of Total Recall and Global Recall albums)
Wanted Record Or Live
Turf Fellaz Mobb Official

Any info on these CDs would be appreciated.

Aug 7, 2003
Are these official albums with all new songs or are they some greatest hits type album?

The Trilogy
The Recall Albums (sounds like a collection of Total Recall and Global Recall albums)
Wanted Record Or Live

Trilogoly i think is new songs but its really short.

Classics = Old

Obvisously Siccley is a mixtape type group album thing going on. cds were coo but audio quality not hte best

The recall albums are just re-releases of his old cds.

Wanted dead or alive was with Hollow Tip a real good cd.

and then Luni Coleone Presents Turf Fellaz- Mob Officail i think he only on a couple of songs and i dont even know if the turf fellaz are from sac or not.

Dec 3, 2003

The Trilogy
Wanted Record Or Live

I HEARD ALL THESE CDS, GOT SUM OF EM:
THA TRILOGY IS AH 2CD SET, THA 1ST CD IS SONGZ FROM HIS 1ST 3 ALBUMS AS LUNI COLEONE & THA 2ND CD IS REMIXES TO SONGZ FROM HIS 1ST 3 ALBUMS, 1-2 NEW SONGZ.
THA CLASSICS ALBUM IS SONGZ FROM HIS 1ST 3 THREE ALBUMS, MAYBE 1-2 NEW SONGZ.
CHAPTER 1 & 2 ARE MIXTAPES FROM HIM & HIS CAMP.
THA RECALL ALBUM IS JUS TOTALL RECALL & GLOBAL RECALL
WANTED RECORD OR ALIVE IS JUS WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE & STILL WANTED WITH HOLLOW TIP
TURF FELLAZ IS TWO NIGGAZ OUTTA WITCHITA, KANSAS & LUNI IS ON AH FEW SONGZ. THA ALBUM IS PRETTY SOLID TOO
HOPE THAT HELPZ HOMIE.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Obvisously Siccley is a mixtape type group album thing going on. cds were coo but audio quality not hte best

I have this cd signed by luni. got it a couple years ago. shit is slap...

Oct 14, 2007
Whats good with Luni Coleone too... He was one of the few cats that people new about out here on the eastcoast for some reason back when In The Mouth Of Madness came out then he just kinda stop releasing projects.. I knoe he released a couple but nothing real major... Any news on luni and some new projects..??