LUNI COLEONE Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2005
C-dubb,No love,sav sicc & bleezo,Brotha lynch hung and tall cann,Loki,I-rocc & smigg,Luni coleone,Marvaless,doey rock,P-folks,T-nutty,tre mak etc.

A real factor filled line up for 10$ Can't beat that, whoever was in sac and didn't come to this u really missed out.if this show was in any other city or state it would've been at least a thousand people,but hey the hometown support is always bleek and it wasnt any backstage or vip ,all the artists were in the club lounging ,drinking and talking and taking pictures wit the fans,including Lynch

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
C-dubb,No love,sav sicc & bleezo,Brotha lynch hung and tall cann,Loki,I-rocc & smigg,Luni coleone,Marvaless,doey rock,P-folks,T-nutty,tre mak etc.

A real factor filled line up for 10$ Can't beat that, whoever was in sac and didn't come to this u really missed out.if this show was in any other city or state it would've been at least a thousand people,but hey the hometown support is always bleek and it wasnt any backstage or vip ,all the artists were in the club lounging ,drinking and talking and taking pictures wit the fans,including Lynch
real talk... it was a good show...i had a great time

Jul 25, 2004
YEA IF YA MISSED IT YA SLIPPIN!

BIG HOMIE IROCC BUYN THE BAR ON SUM TYCOON SH!T.

EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME.

WHENS THE NEXT SHOW C-DUBB,WHO YA BRINGIN OUT NEXT?

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
YEA IF YA MISSED IT YA SLIPPIN!

BIG HOMIE IROCC BUYN THE BAR ON SUM TYCOON SH!T.

EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME.

WHENS THE NEXT SHOW C-DUBB,WHO YA BRINGIN OUT NEXT?
yea i -rocc is one of the coolest cats ive met in awhile...i had hella fun... next get together is feb 8th. me and doey rock presents : the sac rap connection " just a meeting with everyone in the game to come through and network.. live dj etc......then

feb 16th... live in sac im bringin you JAY TEE , YOUNG DRU , DOEY ROCK , C-DUBB & CIN THIS SHOW WILL SELL OUT ..... GET THERE EARLY..I'LL POST THE FLYER IN A COUPLE DAYS ....

Aug 27, 2007
I read Tay's posts on him but it isn't being too specific. Is Lunasicc being blackballed? What is the real on why we shouldn't expect Luni to be on the new Awol album? Tay can you shed a little more light on this..... I know alot of other oldschool Awol fans are curious about this.

Jan 18, 2006
I read Tay's posts on him but it isn't being too specific. Is Lunasicc being blackballed? What is the real on why we shouldn't expect Luni to be on the new Awol album? Tay can you shed a little more light on this..... I know alot of other oldschool Awol fans are curious about this.
He didnt show up to the reunion, i dont know if theres more to it then that but its kinda hard to be on an album when you dont even show up to the sessions

Jan 30, 2007
I think Tay speaks on this in another thread....

Jul 9, 2007
Anyone know the song thats playin in the background of the skit real shit off of the mouth of madness cd? My wife had it on a mix cd someone made an she lost that shit an been buggin me to find that song an I can't seem to find it an i got most of Luni's shit so any help shuttin her up would be great.

Jul 9, 2007
Good lookin out! I thought hollow was on it but couldn't remember but totally forgot Devious was on it so never looked for it on any of his shit but thanks for the fast reply and also for the link you the shit. Now I can shut the wife up. Great shit!