Ludvig Borga Found Dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
source: www.iltalehti.fi

Tony Halme, who wrestled under his real name with New Japan Pro Wrestling in the early nineties, and as Ludvig Borga for the World Wrestling Federation from 1993 to 1994, passed away last night in his native country of Finland
. No details are available regarding his cause of death. He was 47 years old.

Halme was a former member of the Finnish Parliament, representing the True Finns party. He was also known by the pseudonym Viikinki he used while appearing on the Finnish version of the television game show American Gladiators (Gladiaattorit).

Though he is best known for his appearances in the WWF under the name Ludvig Borga, he was also an MMA fighter and professional boxer who held the Finnish Heavyweight Championship. In a trivia note, he was Randy Couture's first-ever opponent. On May 30, 1997, Couture won the match via choke in 57 seconds.

Halme retired from athletics
in March 2003 in order to pursue a career in politics.

He celebrated his 47th birthday this past Wednesday.

Feb 8, 2003
that nigga was the shit in wwf in teh early 90's. His theme music was tight imma make him on raw vs smackdown 2010 now. i still remember seeing him beat lex legers ass here in cincinnati at the old riverfront coliseum at a house show. i still got the tickets and program. owen hart fought bastion booger there too. and bam bam bigelow fought doink. the main even was hbk vs bret in a cage match for the world belt

Oct 3, 2006
that nigga was the shit in wwf in teh early 90's. His theme music was tight imma make him on raw vs smackdown 2010 now. i still remember seeing him beat lex legers ass here in cincinnati at the old riverfront coliseum at a house show. i still got the tickets and program. owen hart fought bastion booger there too. and bam bam bigelow fought doink. the main even was hbk vs bret in a cage match for the world belt
if u got it on 360 hit me up XROCCZILLA408X i need u to see my razor ramon character...looks of razor the moves of a ninja lmao

May 24, 2002
Credit: PWTorch.com

A tabloid newspaper in Finland is reporting that the cause of death for former 1990s WWF wrestler Ludvig Borga (real name Tony Halme) was suicide.

Halme, age 47, was found dead in his home over the weekend. He had a history of substance abuse issues and died with a pending charge of driving under the influence of drugs following an October 2009 arrest.

May 4, 2002
:ermm:

proof?

WWE has a handful of gay and jewish people working for them I really doubt they would sign up a nazi
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/126614/Jim-Ross-Discusses-Mike-Tyson,-Ludvig-Borga,-Stacy-%5C%27The-Kat-Carter,-More.htm
- Jim Ross has a new blog entry up; here are the highlights…

On Ludvig Borga: Too bad to hear about the untimely death of Tony Halme aka Ludvig Borga who had a brief stint in WWE many years ago. Ludvig had a great look and was a fair hand in the ring. I do remember that we had to make sure and cover up an "SS" tattoo that he had on his calf which was not a flattering choice of ink and was extremely politically incorrect for any generation.