lord infamous...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Never heard that track.....Funny Shit.

And another thing.......Three 6 never got any national attention until Flwsh-N-Bone wrote a diss to them on "Foe The $ Of Money" back in 1994 on Creepin On Ah Come Up.

Feb 8, 2003
That track is from 2002 it was a bonus track off T Rocks Myth Of Reality album right after the Outro. Rock also made a whole diss mixtape about h.c.p called "DA CLEAN UP PROJECT" it was a bonus disc to his 03 "ROCK SOLID 2003" ALBUM And dude is right Crunchy Black did get in his shit at teh club it was even on IAP-TV back in 03 when it happened. That the Alabama incident that was mentioned in the 1st reply of this thread.

Feb 8, 2003
That "DA CLEAN UP PROJECT" disc was comedy he dissed H.C.P on all they own beats. He called Lord Infamous Lord Sniffamous, and he dissed LIL Wyte he called him a trailor park pill head, then he dissed Project pat he called him a caged gorilla also he said Crunchy looked like something from the Planet of the Apes movie. T Rock got in they azz lyrically on that shit.

May 9, 2002
Philip1123 said:
A lot of true shit was said here, but I don't think Lord Infamous is Paul's brother... Can anyone confirm that?
Please tell me your kidding.

"Lord Infamous has been recording since the early 1990s with his brother and member of Three 6 Mafia, DJ Paul"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Infamous

Not to mention that its been said countless times in interviews.

Also, im assuming you didnt know that Juicy J and Project Pat are brothers as well.

"He (Project Pat) is the older brother of rapper/producer Juicy J of the Memphis rap group Three 6 Mafia, a member of the Hypnotize Minds rap collective and often featured artist on Three 6 Mafia tracks"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pat

Feb 8, 2003
Paul & Infamous are not full blood brothers they even got different last names. it was some shit like where they have the same father and different mothers or Infamous father was Pauls step father it was one of those situations its been so long i cant even remember.

Feb 8, 2003
Oh yeah that encyclopedia page that a fan put together also said this.

Lord Infamous will be featured in the song "See Me", on Three 6 Mafia's new album, Last 2 Walk. It has been confirmed to be a "dark" song, which fits Lord Infamous's style. In addition to being featured on Last 2 Walk, he will also be apart of the new Tear Da Club Up Thugs album, due out in the summer of 2007.

May 9, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:

Lord Infamous will be featured in the song "See Me", on Three 6 Mafia's new album, Last 2 Walk. It has been confirmed to be a "dark" song, which fits Lord Infamous's style. In addition to being featured on Last 2 Walk, he will also be apart of the new Tear Da Club Up Thugs album, due out in the summer of 2007.
Even still, the fact remains that Paul and Lord are infact brothers, half or otherwise.

Feb 18, 2007
Cesolito #1 said:

Talk about a bunch of bullshit man. Lord Infamous left Three 6 like 3 years ago and has been trying to put out music but he can't because Three 6 still has him on hold. Idk too much about, but all I know is he can't write anything till he's completely out of Hypnotized Minds. He will be droppin soon his own album on Black Raine ent w/ II Tone.

fuck whoever wrote that bullshit on wikipedia.