lord infamous...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
ok i was listin to king of the playaz ball tonight and cant help but wonder....when is he gettin out of jail and when he gets out i hope he goes back to that smooth shit and not what he used on tear the club up thugs.

and will paul and j even let him back in even tho he is paul's brother. they seem to be heartless with it.

what are your favorite lord verses?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i thought it was common knowledge that lord infamous had a bad coke problem..

and they damn near kicked crunchy black out over xanax when the cops searched they tour bus..unless that was smoke and mirrors too..

i guess when youre 3-6 mafia some sort of rules have to be made for drug use..

Oct 14, 2004
3-6 mafia is not around anymore. DJ Balls and Juicy Gay are losers. In two years they whole career will be a done D.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
had it not been for dj paul 3-6 would be NOTHING, to me.

unless someone else in the camp was producing all them bangers back in the day..

im waiting for the day dj paul stops bieng shy about his baby/gimp arm and puts that bitch on a album cover..

without the black arm brace over it or WHATEVER the fuck that shit is

Feb 25, 2007
I wouldn't say that, cause' it's not the beats that keep and/or kept my interest. It's the lyrics, and the only REAL lyricist, IMO, in Three 6 Mafia, was Lord Infamous. I say that only cause' he's still at it. Dj Paul fuckin' damaged "When the Smoke Clears" with lyrics, but as of lately he's fallen off. That's just my 2 pennies, anyway.

Oct 10, 2002
i like their new shit better than that old shit, i think most of that old shit yall seem to like sounds horrible all that Koopsta Knicca shit can't believe anyone liked that shit. They do rap about snortin coke all the time tho, funny they kick someone out over it, but use it to sell records, well actually it's no suprise.

Dec 25, 2003
Gas One said:
i got into 3-6 cuz of the beats.
That's what pretty much alotta 3-6 fans would easily admit...

...and the south, like non-south hip-hop artists would say, it's all
"90% beats, 10% lyrics"...

...but with a few exceptions according to some lyrical southern rappers out there......

May 31, 2006
smallski61916 said:

...but with a few exceptions according to some lyrical southern rappers out there......
^shit now that i look at it that way, i'm begining to realize how true that is

Feb 25, 2007
smallski61916 said:

And that's why "Hip-Hop", is now at a state of emergency...
:dead:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
smallski61916 said:

dont get me wrong, my southern hip hop collection rivals most peoples who live in the south..and i love shit that aint hella lyrical...

but the beats set the tone for 3-6...all them old songs wouldnt sound all eeire and creepy just based on the lyrics...songs like sippin on some syrup were songs that were dope because of the beats...maybe songs liek tear the club up were on some more lyrical shit

dj paul has had alot of good sample choices IMO even something modern like "poppin my collar" which i think was from the mack

i have albums from them where the mastering (if they mastered it at all) was so terrible that the voices were pretty much the only thing that wasnt clear, on top of them bieng drugged out and mumbling half the time and shit

besides maybe most known unknowns or the unbreakables i havent heard much clear sounding shit come out of 3-6's camp and even then, its still not lyrical like say, project pats 'ghetty green'...

thats my opinion of some lyrical 3-6/HCP shit that wasnt low grade sounding

project pat is really simplistic in his rhyming style but when you really look at it hes pretty lyrical

it was definately dj pauls creativity that put me on to 3-6 and check their older albums..i was into pat before i really was big on 3-6 though.

Oct 10, 2002
Gas One said:
dont get me wrong, my southern hip hop collection rivals most peoples who live in the south..and i love shit that aint hella lyrical...

but the beats set the tone for 3-6...all them old songs wouldnt sound all eeire and creepy just based on the lyrics...songs like sippin on some syrup were songs that were dope because of the beats...maybe songs liek tear the club up were on some more lyrical shit

dj paul has had alot of good sample choices IMO even something modern like "poppin my collar" which i think was from the mack

i have albums from them where the mastering (if they mastered it at all) was so terrible that the voices were pretty much the only thing that wasnt clear, on top of them bieng drugged out and mumbling half the time and shit

besides maybe most known unknowns or the unbreakables i havent heard much clear sounding shit come out of 3-6's camp and even then, its still not lyrical like say, project pats 'ghetty green'...

thats my opinion of some lyrical 3-6/HCP shit that wasnt low grade sounding

project pat is really simplistic in his rhyming style but when you really look at it hes pretty lyrical

it was definately dj pauls creativity that put me on to 3-6 and check their older albums..i was into pat before i really was big on 3-6 though.
That's on point!