lord infamous...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i think project pat is definitely the most talented out of the camp. those underground "triple 6 mafia" records are mostly garbage except for maybe about 2 or 3 tracks per CD.

The beats are for sure what got me into them. I've been pretty disappointed with there last couple group albums (they won the oscar?!?!?), except for project pat's latest solo.

May 9, 2002
Mystic Stylez, The End and Chapter all had both GREAT production and GREAT and EERIE lyrics...one cannot exsist without the other.

Anything after Chapter 2 is utter crap. THey went away from the errie and gangsta shit and went into "baller" shit like Cash Money...and the beats just got boring and monotinous. Same drum patter on EVERY song with the SAME DAMN SNARE/BASS KICK/HIGH HATS ever 4 bars!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

Dec 25, 2003
midsouthmusicc said:
O no bruh Playa Fly neva fell off really mane he jus been chillen he still raw wit it but I wish 36 would go back they older style
Playa Fly still gots it, along with Mr. Sche, Tommy Wright, and a couple others......

But 3-6 goin back to their older style and sound???

That will never happen homie... Even Ive been known that...

After them goin "Hollyhood"??? Yeah right!!

Dec 17, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Its hard to believe that 2 men can be so muthafuckin greedy...Karma is a straight bitch though...
Greedy? If an employee of mine has a serious coke problem, even if it's my brother I gotta break ties with him at least on some level. As far as karma, they've been "fucking over" rappers for over 10 years now and they seem to be at the height of their popularity, so unno....

Dec 25, 2003
3-6 aint 3-6 anymore peoples...... They done changed......
They should even think about changing that name!! It's useless now, their new style, sound, and their latest members other than the very last of the original camp; Paul & J, dont even live up to their name anymore, ya know what I mean everyone??????

May 9, 2002
J.E.D.I. said:
Greedy? If an employee of mine has a serious coke problem, even if it's my brother I gotta break ties with him at least on some level. As far as karma, they've been "fucking over" rappers for over 10 years now and they seem to be at the height of their popularity, so unno....
The greedy comment was about the countless ex-memebers they have fucked over, with Lord breaking the cammels back...

And like someone else said, how you gona make songs about doing blow and then turn around and kick your own BROTHER out the group for REALLY doin it??? And a restraining order on your own brother? Thats BITCH shit...plain & simple...