Look what this bitch Hachett said...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
LMATFO

Learn how to spell, you need to enroll back in school.

And that dude Upheaval with that hood on his head in the picture is a ugly muthafucka. He looks like them desert creatures in the Star Wars movie.

Sep 23, 2002
spellcheck for hachett

i mean, for a ceo all these spellin' errors aint professional homie. let me help you out. :cheeky:

pasword = password
thay = they
fillen = feelin'
seasion = season
the pleg = the plague
comis = comes
sich = which
olso = also
signd = signed
halve = have
abouve = above
shipt = shipped
a peace = a piece
dawn = down
droping = dropping
messeg = message
whut = what
poast = post
siccmaid = siccmade
bord = bored
douse = does
wy = why
woold = would
roon = ruin
bizness = business
wont = want

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Re: spellcheck for hachett

Pinche said:
i mean, for a ceo all these spellin' errors aint professional homie. let me help you out. :cheeky:

pasword = password
thay = they
fillen = feelin'
seasion = season
the pleg = the plague
comis = comes
sich = which
olso = also
signd = signed
halve = have
abouve = above
shipt = shipped
a peace = a piece
dawn = down
droping = dropping
messeg = message
whut = what
poast = post
siccmaid = siccmade
bord = bored
douse = does
wy = why
woold = would
roon = ruin
bizness = business
wont = want
haha
yea 4real though you need to learn how to spell homie no
offense but atleast get the easy words right

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
u guys are fucking stupid. obviously u understood every word he spelled, wrong or right. so what the fuck does it matter. hachet isnt a book writer or an english major, so who gives a shit if he can spell. he knows more about business than any of you fools talkin shit, and it shows.

as to me lookin like a "star wars creature". i guess u didnt pick up on the mockery in my sig, its directed directly at you "Cesolito #1". like zagg stated "wake up".

peace.....

Sep 23, 2002
Upheaval said:
u guys are fucking stupid. obviously u understood every word he spelled, wrong or right. so what the fuck does it matter. hachet isnt a book writer or an english major, so who gives a shit if he can spell. he knows more about business than any of you fools talkin shit, and it shows.

if hes truly a ceo, true i cant knock him. but dont start comparing him to other ppl of this site. there are actually some educated muthafuckas on here who could shock you.

and those spelling errors do matter, i'd hate to be an artist under his supervision and get my shit put out wit hella typos on it. what impression would i be giving? :rolleyes:

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
Upheaval you goin out on me homie bringin all this shit up about me homie, I pay you to do my page not ride wit ya homie on talkin shit, half yaw niggaz don't know that Siccmade been puttin out old shit so we could get it out, it's alot you don't know, I don't know wit yaw beef is wit Siccmade but best beleave we will sell more then all yaw, I hate to get on here sayin this but yaw don't know whats goin on about sells b 4 you run ya mouth, Hatchet is right about 1 thing SOUNDscan tells it all!!, and it will 4 the next few years, lets peep it

Lynch

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
@lynch and everybody-
i never crossed the boundary of talkin shit, i stated it was all out of respect, you know that lynch. i dont know shit about your sales, and i dont really care, as long as ur doin ur thing, all i was saying that what hachet said was fair business talk, but he didnt even say it anyway, so i shouldnt of even posted anything. i got madd love for siccmade, i was honored at the show, and i wont forget that shit. its just a shame to see all these ppl causin drama between 2 people that never intended it.
i feel like im caught up in an afternoon soap opera. i do webpages and graphics, ima get back to those and keep my nose out of it from now on.

peace....

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
Siccmade trys to keep all the homies that they can, sometimes homies turn to haterz, I'm like why would anybody but C-LIM hate on Siccmade, Siccmade been there for the fans even when it was Blacc Market. I don't know Hatchett but he seems a lil jealous Siccmade ain't neva had nuttin to say about him, Why should he have sometin to say good or bad about my company, Siccmade gonna be there, and we ain't talkin down on nobody

Lynch

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Lemme just add one thing

For yall fools that think Hatchett has a spelling problem..Yall are the fools...Its plain as day that he's spelling like that on purpose.....You dont have to be Albert Einstein to know that......