Look what this bitch Hachett said...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
hachett
CEO of Out Break Records

NO SICCMADE IS NOT THE ANSWER IF YOU ASSHOLES HAD ACCESS TO SOUNDSCAN YOU C AN SEE NOBODY ON SICCMADE HAS SOLD OVER 12,000 EXCEPT LYNCH .........SO THOSE WEIRD ASS,WEAK ASS BEATS DONT SELL LYNCH....LYNCH DOES......YOUY GUYS ARE JUS STUC ON THAT SICCMADE SHIT BUT THAT SHIT DOES NOT SELL....EXCEPT LYNCH.........................................SICCMADE ERA IS OLD IN OVER LYNCH DOES HIS THING BUT HE WILL NEVER GO GOLD AGAIN....HE MISSED HIS TRAIN JUS HIS SAME DEDICATED FANBASE BUYS HIS RECORDS NEVER ANY NEW ONES....................RAIDED NEEDS SOME NEW SHIT HE NEEDS ECAY-UNO BEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48388&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Aug 26, 2002
that dude said that non sense months ago,who gives a fuck what that dude says, he does not make solo shit he makes comp songs ........T-Nutty ain't on his label and I bet if he drops a cd of T's on his shit he gonna get sued more and likely ......................but he is a nobody , he does not even have a fan base ........he would give his left nut to soundscan 12,000 units

Sep 23, 2002
all it sounds like to me is dood wants to gain a fanbase by doubtin' labels bigger than his. thats a bad approach to the game but money talks. when he starts droppin' units then he can speak his piece.

May 10, 2002
MAN SOME OF YA'LL ARE IGNORANT...WHAT HACH SAID IS HELLA TRUE...ALL MY HOMIES SAY THE SAME THING BOUT LYNCH...HE HAS THE SAME FAN BASE HES ALWAYS HAD, NOTHIN NEW..THAT SICK SHIT DONT SELL ANYMORE, LOOK AT THE DOOMSDAY/LYNCH CD IS FLOPPED....AND I THINK T NUTTY IS GETTIN DROPPED ON MURDERCREEK CUZ HE PROBABLY DID A ONE ALBUM DEAL. BUT YA'LL LYNCH DID MISS HIS SHOT AT BIG TIME, YOU GOTTA ADMIT THAT. LYNCH IS THE ONLY SICK MOTHAFUCKA THAT SELLS DECENT.....MAN YA'LL GOTTA THINK BOUT THAT THO, I THINK LYNCH ALSO MAY HAVE LOST ALOT OF HIS DEDICATED FAN BASE TOO JUST CUZ THEY BEEN PUT ON A THE WAITING LIST FOR THIS NEW LYNCH BY INCH FOR YEARS NOW....IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AM I HATIN ON LYNCH OR SICCMADE, I DIG THEIR SHIT, SHIT JUS NEEDS TO GET MORE CREATIVE THO

Sep 23, 2002
^^^i did think about it, and alot of the fans lost are due to the shit shit that went down wit ced and blackmarket. but that shit could be recaptured if its done right. and personally i think the next lynch release could be a new beginning of siccmade's future. all other talk about the past dont matter. the shits been settled wit ced and blackmarket tho it may never be done. and all past sells dont matter if you see your mistakes and mature on your future moves. its a chessgame homie, play it wise.
and maybe they are being more creative, you havent heard the new shit yet. be patient and you'll see. i have a feelin' what siccmade is droppin' from here on out will shut alot of mouths. mine included.

thats my 2 cents.

Jun 12, 2002
Maaaaaaaaan

I got Hachets Solo shit..'Street Hustle' He's cool an' all but T-Nutty made his CD what it was........

As for them Remarks he kiccin' on Siccmade.....

Completely Untrue......Nigga talkin' bout' COS As weak ? C'mon now.......Loki...Weak ?......Not in this Lifetime Cuzz.....And I don't even think Lynch spit's that SIcc shit like on SOS no more....He followin' the industry trend far as lyrics go in my eyes......

But uh....Phonk Beta and Lynch to quote T1 ''On another level not to be categorised'' With the production.......

Right about now....the present tense....I'm playin' that tracc ''Can't have it''.......And if Hachet can compare a beat off of his cd to this.....I'll fucc a midget with no limbs.......That's on everything I hold close......

Plus the added fact Hacett Is a good homie on C-Lim's tell's you somethin'

Deuce

2 C's

Aug 26, 2002
^^KAveo : I'm a real ass mofo but some people don';t realize it cause I come across as a hard ass........but I'm like this in real life .........

But on the real FUCK HACHETT and his wack ass shit.......................dude need to stick to being a consumer

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
y'all playin, if you dont know know who hachet is I suggest you educate yourself. www.murdercreekmusic.com

im caught between 2 here, i got love for lynch, hes the shit, hes got more talent than anybody could ask for. and im not disrespecting here...

but hachet is the millionaire, why? cuz hes fuckin smart. hes throwin down some advice not talkin shit. i dont know how lynchs fanbase is working, but if the statistics are showing decrease in sales, then change what your doing right, thats common business sense.

hachet is storming the industry, and if you're still in your cave when he comes through you're gonna get passed up. murder creek music is dropping more than 20 albums this year, we can talk about fan base and sales at the end of the fiscal year.
dont hate on success.

peace.........

May 10, 2002
yeah from what ive heard from different folks is that hachet does got plenty skrill....

and how is t nutty gon sue murdercreek for puttin out his cd??? that he made wit them???

and lynch aint doin shit like on season of the siccness, but if u listen to that lynch dommsday collab cd, that album sucks....maybe cuz doomasday ruined it i dont know but it was weak as fuck...lynch himself even came weak on some songs, to me sometimes he still be tryna spit that sick shit....

Dec 27, 2002
of course lynch's sales are decreasing cuz he's put no legitimate product out for the last six years!!!! wait till siccmade releases the new shit, THEN we'll see if the sick shit doesn't sell anymore...even if it doesnt (but it really will), at least lynch is doin what the fuck he wants to do, stickin wit his own style, rather than puttin out some shit tailored to an audience just to make skrill...lynch is makin music not some commercial garbage....

hachett

CEO of Murder Creek Music
Jul 1, 2002
www.murdercreekmusic.com
STOLEN PASWORD

SOME ONE STOLE MY PASWORD. AND I DIDNT SAY SHIT ABOUT SICCMADE.
THAY DROP SOME TIGHT SHIT I AINT FILLEN IT AS MUCH AS SEASION AS THE SICCNESS I THINK SHIT WHENT DOWN HILL.
I WASENT FILLEN (THE PLEG)

T NUTTY I SINGH WITH MURDERCREEK AND IT COMIS OUT ON THE 27 OF THIS MONTH.
SO DOUSE HOLLOW TIP TAKIN NO SHORTS 2.
WICH IS OLSO SIGND WITH MURDERCREEK

ALL THE ALBUMS I BEEN DROPING HALVE BEEN SELLING 10,000
AND ABOUVE
LUNI COLEONE AND HOLLOW TIP 12,000
MR. SHADOW GANG FILES SHIPT 15,000
MR,LIL ONE SHIPT 11,000
WORLD WIDE OUT LAWS SHIPT 7000
I GOT PREORDERS ON T NUTTY AND HOLLOW TIP
FOR 10.000 A PEACE

AND I GOT SPICE 1 AND BADBOY (clika 1) COMING OUT IN JUNE
ALONG WITH GREEDY (calli ent)

in JULY I HALVE MASTAMIND AND MR. MURDER COMING OUT

I NOW THE SPICE 1 AND MASTAMIND ARE GOING TO SHIP ATLEAST 40,000
APEACE

I DONT NEED TO TALK DAWN ON SICCMADE
IM DOING JUST FINE.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE ALBUMS MURDERCREEK IS DROPING DONT BY,EM?

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW........!!!!!!!

I KNOW THIS AINT HATCHETT .. U COULDN'T BE TAL;KIN DOWN ON THIS COMPANY, CUZ THE FAX ARE WAY OFF.. LYNCH BY INCH SUICIDE NOTE............... FA THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW AND TO ANYBODY SLEEP ON LYNCH OR SICCMADE............ WATCH US RISE... IT'S ALL US NOW, CED DON'T CONTROL SHIT.. SO U JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES ON THE NEW SHIT, TELL ME SHAT YOU THINK BOUT THE DVD THAT IT COMES WIT TOO.. SICCMADE ON THE RISE.. WAKE UP...
ZAGG

hachett

CEO of Murder Creek Music
Jul 1, 2002
www.murdercreekmusic.com
hachet loco

i cant spell for shit but that dont mean shit.
i still now whut im doing with this music. check all my poast on my messeg bord then check the poast that (i seposably did talking shit about siccmaid)the spelling on that was perfect?
i didnt right that, some one got me password and wrote that.
my company douse lynches website(upheaval)
wy woold i wont to roon a bizness relationshit for?