Look Like Jay-o-Felony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006
someone needs to put music to him skerting out like they did with the 106 year old lady in the cadillac and the lil b wonton soup song

if that shit would have happened before ray j threatened to have fabolous raped in his asshole, it would have defintely got hella more buzz, i think i saw this on the front page of sohh.com tho

well atleast jayo had a dope pad for a hot one haha

they gon hit the house with the waiver and make people go to court and shit

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I think many of you may be overlooking an important point...He gave someone $5,000 to rent a million dollar home. Its now being found to be illegitimate. He can legally live there for several months..maybe longer until court cases are presented and he is evicted....so if it takes 6 months..thats ballin for 6 months for about $800 bucks a month..not counting how long he has already been in there.

Apr 20, 2005
i know he's gonna be 40 in a few years. i hope he has a cd comming out. soon. like 2011 soon. not 2nd quarter or 3rd quarter of 2012 or some shit.

Feb 8, 2003
another old has been rapper that didnt manage they money right when they was relevent. if he wouldve manage his shit right when he was in his prime then he wouldnt be renting a stolen house or driving a basic azz toyota.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shit the toyota dont matter. half yall niggas (id say 70 percent but im nice) take public transportation or ask your families or homies or bitches for rides on some real shit..i know so many people who dont have cars. most niggas aint even got the credit to get a 16,000 new vehicle much less the money to pay for insurance...20 percent of america is unemployed.

at the end of the day as long as he got a whip to squat and he got a place to rest his head the rest is water under the bridge, its not like im seein jayo on the trolley.

i fucks with my toyota. paid off in 4 years. never had one issue with it running. when im done with it ill probably buy another toyota honestly, as theyre reliable. had a toyota before this one. i learned to drive on a beamer but they have hella upkeep issues and the parts are imported. nice cars but i just like the low profile of toyotas. and im sure hes going for low profile whip.

but keep it real tho toyotas been some of the most reliable cars for a second on performance tip...they aint muscle cars but theyre built to last without much issues...and theyre perfect for long OT trips...i got 103,000+ on a 4 year car...no issues.

HOWEVER this will not stop me from laughing at it

i listened to 'sherm stick' watching the video..its hella funny cuz it looks like hes skerting out to gompers park on 42 to get some water and like he has powers liek the x men when he goes off on the reporter

perfect ot cars tho he might have other cars cuz i know his homie hustlescars on the side..so he could get a cool whip easily