Look Like Jay-o-Felony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I just got home and was flippin through the channels and a local news lady was talking about how irate someone became when confronted by the news camera.....I had to do a double take because he looked just like Jay-O -Felony...this guy was cursing at the cameras.....Oh..and by the way it was Jay-O- Felony. The story was about squatters and this was I believe in Hollywood. He told the camera man and reporter to get the fuck out his face..asking what he look like squatting...as he smashed out in the whip..His girlfriend or wife...told reporters they paid someone $5000 to stay there.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I was Checking ..it was on Channel 11 At that hour I believe its called Studio 11 LA...just in case anyone thought I was joking..it was him..and he cursed that bitch out...and they even said that he was Jay-O-Felony.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
LOL... DAMN THATS CRAZY THO I WOULDNT THINK THAT TYPE OF SHIT IS THAT COMMON IN HOLLYWOOD HILLS...

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Nigga better slo down....

Studio 11 man: What did you say his name was?..Jayo Felony?

Anchor woman: Yes Jayo Felony

Studio 11 man: Hmmmm...Jayo Felony

Anchor woman: yes Jayo Felony

Shit!...not the biz...that nigga shoulda said his name was Demetrius!

Feb 7, 2006
lol that's the homie with him tho, I just saw him like a month ago in Hollywood and he was in a new camaro... Jayo was in a navy blue camaro