LOL YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE BITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
i found it funny too, but even funnier how he threatens people not only over the internet but through PMs i mean cmon, dog go find a friend to chill with or something, and myspace friends dont count. haha

Jan 16, 2007
oh and to LDS, yer right man Im sorry to badmouth a fine dining establishment like white castle in association with N"igotgold platted guns"8, but cmon man where else are u going to find a place that has a girl who will actually date Noxious.

Jul 7, 2002
Sure the message N8 sent you guys is comical, but you are equally retarded for making a post about it.

Fighting on the interweb is the epitome of childishness.

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
plus i never threatin anyone never have. and i walk my shit shit but i know was up if people have a fucking problem with me and who i am come dog this is a strange msuic forum not a noxious n8 so this thread need to be deleated and to who it may concern stay off my nutts at lease all u mothafuckas got me on ur mind and get my name ou there to you all are promoting me and i think that shit is funny