LOL YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE BITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
NoxiousN8
Noble

!
I HOPE YOU AND UR WHOLE FAMILY EVEN UR PETS KIDS EVERYONE ARE THE NEXT VICTOMS OF A SERIAL KILLER

C.E.O.

Nov 7, 2006
Yo I got the same exact message from him yesterday after I called him gay

I feel bad for him...:(

like when you make fun of a retard, but you didn't know it was a retard.

Aug 31, 2005
your pets have kids WTF

im starting to think N8 should be on suicide watch, he just seems like the type of guy to off himself over some stupid shit

Feb 12, 2006
The only thing i see is him doing is deleting threads and posts other than that i dont see why everyone is so worked up. Its the internet, stop trying to be tough.

Jun 30, 2007
The only thing i see is him doing is deleting threads and posts other than that i dont see why everyone is so worked up. Its the internet, stop trying to be tough.
I think it's funny. That's the only reason I make fun of him.

This is the message N8 left on my page:

shoot shoot bang go kill ur self bitch u know were im at tulsa bitch come see mothafucka until then quit being an internet gangster

Tulsa? I mean come on, Tulsa? And he calls me the internet gangster when he has a picture of "his" "gold" gun? Haha fuck.

Feb 12, 2006
I think it's funny. That's the only reason I make fun of him.

This is the message N8 left on my page:

shoot shoot bang go kill ur self bitch u know were im at tulsa bitch come see mothafucka until then quit being an internet gangster

Tulsa? I mean come on, Tulsa? And he calls me the internet gangster when he has a picture of "his" "gold" gun? Haha fuck.
That is actually pretty funny.

Jan 16, 2007
"hey man Im from Tulsa....the mean streets of Tulsa, so dont fuck with me, i got a gold gun homie, well actually its only gold plated, not real gold though its fools gold, i need to save up my chips for the real gold plated one, but i dont think Earl (the McDonalds manager) will give me a raise. Ahhh shucks"

hahahahahahaha Faggot