LOL YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE BITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
plus i never threatin anyone never have. and i walk my shit shit but i know was up if people have a fucking problem with me and who i am come dog this is a strange msuic forum not a noxious n8 so this thread need to be deleated and to who it may concern stay off my nutts at lease all u mothafuckas got me on ur mind and get my name ou there to you all are promoting me and i think that shit is funny
Dude are you fucking kidding me, lol you are on my nuts by going out of your way to threaten me via pm.

Apr 9, 2006
I think N8 needs a nap...lil guy seems grumpy like somethings stuck in his ass... is it possible thats what happened to his gold plated ak... hope not gold is so hard to clean

Aug 31, 2005
he got banned, not from this forum though

LDS when you gonna let us know the real story of N8 no longer liking strange

until then i'll just pretend he got bitch slapped by scenario

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
he got banned, not from this forum though
That's incorrect. He was handed one of those week-long bans from the Siccness or something of that nature. I seem to recall him signing up with a new name and saying something about him being able to get the ban lifted because... he knew the owner of the site, or something to that effect.